The Scandals

It all started when a picture of Eunhyuk with an unknown girl spread through social media. Netizens described the picture as "too intimate", "too close for a fan-idol relationship" and many more. But the truth is, Hyuk doesn't even know who that girl is even though her face is clearly shown in the picture. The next day after the picture was leaked, Shindong and Siwon went trending on Twitter. The reason is that they somehow 'liked a meme post where ELFs attack the girl. People started attacking them for being "insensitive". Unnecessary addition to the already bad situation, Yesung was confirmed to schedule surgery for his herniated disk.

Thus, with all the attacks from netizens, the members had a meeting and decided that the members involved to go on a short hiatus. Well, Hae has nothing to do with any of it but he also decided to stay out of it as much as he can so now the only members available are the 2 eldest and the 2 maknaes. The hiatus means that the 4 remaining members need to take over some of the shows like Weekly Idol, the quiz section of KnowingBros, Idol vs Idol, and some others. Just a few weeks before everything went downhill, the King of Hallyu just released an album and things went wrong as soon as their promotion weekends. This means the remaining 4 members didn't get any rest either.

It has been two weeks since the hiatus, and all of a sudden they got an invitation from Asia Artist Award to attend the award show and also to perform. The members had an emergency meeting at the dorm and soon decided that only the 4 active members would go.
"But, what are we gonna perform?" Ryeowook ask.
"Well, some of our ballads I guess," Heechul answered.
And they proceeded to choose 3 ballad songs to be performed.
"How about Memories for ending?" Leeteuk ask.
"Hmm, I prefer Someday," Kyuhyun says.
"Alright then. Islands for the intro, followed by Memories and Someday for ending," the leader clarifies.
"Don't you think it will be too...I don't know...emotional?" Eunhyuk asked.
"I think so too," Siwon agreed.
"Well, we'll just see what happens on stage later," Kyuhyun says coldly and leaves to his room.
Although the members had apologized multiple times, Kyuhyun couldn't seem to ignore the fact that he was now overworked because of the other members he had to cover up for. They feel horrible every time he acts that way but the members know better than to interrupt him and just let him be for the sake of their friendship.

In the room...

"Why don't you watch what you do then if you don't want to get "too emotional"?!" he mumbles angrily, controlling his volume so that the other members don't hear him. Although he's upset, he doesn't want to destroy the friendship they've developed for the past 16 years. He sits on his bed and after a few minutes, a soft knock is heard on the door.

'Knock, knock'

"Who?"
"It's me,"
He immediately recognized the soft, high-pitched voice.
"Come in," he mumbled, enough for the other to hear him and soon open the door to enter. He closed back the door and strode to the younger.
"May I?" Ryeowook asks for the younger's permission. Without any word, Kyuhyun just makes a little space for the other man to sit.
"I just want to tell you about our practice?" Ryeowook starts.
"Why are you so nervous?"
"I dunno, you look extra pissed today,"
"Even how much pissed I am, I won't pass it on you. You know that,"
"I know, I'm just being careful," Ryeowook shrugged.
"Whatever. What about the practice?"
"About that, since we only have a week before the award show, we'll only have 3 practices and that is tomorrow which is Monday, Thursday, and the last one on Saturday morning because after that we will also have rehearsal in the afternoon and the show starts at 8 later that night," Ryeowook explains.
"Ok, so tomorrow and Thursday is morning I suppose?"
"Yeah, because all our schedules start at 12,"
Kyuhyun just nods and soon silence fills the room.

"Okay... I'm going then. Goodnight,"
"You're not staying tonight?"
"Nah, I need to see my parents, it's been a month already,"
"Oh, okay," Kyuhyun says, slightly disappointed.
"... You want me to stay?" Ryeowook asks after a few seconds.
"Huh? Oh no no, just...go. Your parents are more important,"
"We'll see each other again tomorrow okay? It's just for tonight," Ryeowook tries to convince the other.
Kyuhyun nods slightly. Ryeowook ruffles the younger's hair before leaving the room.

In the living room...

"Hyung, I'm leaving," Ryeowook announces as he grabs his coat.
"Already?" Shindong ask.
"Yeah, I don't want to arrive too late,"
"Okay then. See you tomorrow. Drive safely. Get some rest. Send our regards to your parents," Leeteuk says, escorting the maknae to the front door as the other members follow them.
"Alright, you too get some rest hyung. Bye!"

The members disappear one by one from in front of the front door back to the living room. But, the 2 eldest member of Super Junior just stares at the front door.

"Jungsoo," Heechul starts.
"Hmm?"
"Don't you think we are being too harsh on the two of them?"
"Huh, Heechul we've talked about this before,"
"I know but-"
"It's just until the award show ends okay? I promise,"
"But, don't you think you should tell them too? I mean, it could be frustrating to restrain yourself without knowing when you can get loose," Heechul explains to the leader.
"I don't want them to be distracted by it. I'll let them know right after it ends okay?" Leeteuk convinced him.
"Fine..." Heechul finally gives in.
"Let's go. We need to rest,"

They both finally head straight to bed and get the rest they deserve.