Emergency (HC+RW)

"Alright, my dongsaeng! Today will be just for you and me. What are we going to do first? A walk outside, shopping, or maybe movies?" Heechul plops down on the couch excited to spend the day with Ryeowook. However, before the younger could answer, he noticed something off.
"Hey...are you...okay?"
"Y-yeah...yeah I'm fine," the younger presents a forced smile.
"...Nah no you are not. What's wrong?" Heechul scoots closer to check on the younger. He places one palm on Ryeowook's forehead while the other on his to compare their temperature.
"Hmm...no fever. Is your head aching? Or is it your shoulder again?"
"N-no...I'm just...,"
"Just...?"
"I...think it's...,"
"Uhuh...come on, tell me. What is it?"
"I think I got stomach bug...," the younger mumbles but Heechul is fast enough to catch it.
"WHAT?! WHEN? FROM WHERE?"
"I'm not sure but...I threw up 5 times throughout last night and once just an hour ago...,"
"Why didn't you tell anyone?!" Heechul is stressed out at the fact that the younger had been suffering the whole night, alone.
"'m sorry..." Ryeowook's voice cracks, his lips quivering and eyes teary at the thought that he just angered Heechul.
"Oh, no no no I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout, sorry for that. Um, do you, how are you feeling? Do we need to go to the hospital or... tell me what you need,"
"I don't know...," a tear made its way down his left cheek.
"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm sorry. Is your stomach hurting?" Heechul pulled the younger into a hug and caress his hair, letting the boy sobs into his shirt.
"A little," a small voice mumbling against the older's chest.
"Well then, let's go to the hospital first, okay? We need to get you checked up,"
Ryeowook only nods at the suggestion as Heechul pulls him away slowly.
"Let's get you changed first," Heechul guides the younger to his room and choose a warm outfit for the smaller man.
"Can you change yourself?" Heechul ask to which the younger nods as he take the clothes in his hands.
"Alright, I'll go get changed in my room. Call me if you need help. I'll be quick,"

5 minutes later, Heechul walks into the younger's room to see no one.
"Ryeowook-ah?"
He calls out before hearing a gagging noise from the bathroom in which he immediately head there. The younger is kneeling on the floor, forehead all sweaty, crouching over the toilet bowl as he throw up into it.
"Hey...let it all out. It's okay. You are going to be okay," Heechul pats the smaller back to help him get it all out and soon enough he did. Heechul help the younger to clean his mouth and they walk into the living room.
"How about I just call Jinki here? I don't think you can endure all the waiting we need to do if we drive to the hospital," the younger nods weakly, not able to make more than that and just slumps into the couch.
"I'll give him a call. You sit here, okay?"

A few minutes went by. Heechul is back to the living room and Ryeowook is now asleep. Heechul went back to his bedroom, taking a blanket to cover the small sleeping figure and caress his hair softly, careful not to wake him up. He decides to let Ryeowook rest for a while and texted Jinki to tell him not to ring the bell and instead text him when he arrive.

"Make sure he drink enough water, with the amount of throwing up that you told me earlier, it is just a matter of time for him to be dehydrated. That will make things worse for his recovery so make sure to give him water as soon as he wakes up. I will give you some antibiotics, 3 times a day after every meal, these are enough for a week so make sure he finish it. These are for his stomach, 2 times a day after meals. And these are some painkillers, just in case. Tell him to notify you for any, ANY sort of pain ranging from his abdominal region up to his thoracic which is the chest area. Give him one of these when that time comes, they will help ease the pain for 3-4 hours at least. I can't say for sure when he will get better but I suggest you get him a week of rest from any schedules," Jinki explains everything to the older of the two because Ryeowook is barely awake after all the checkups.
"I'll inform our manager about it. Thank you so much for your help. Ryeowook is just the type to keep everything to himself. Thank god I noticed it earlier,"
"I'm sure he's going to be okay so don't worry and just help him recover, okay?"
"Sure, thank you again Jinki. You are our saviour,"
"No worries, it's my job anyways. If there's nothing more, I need to make a move now. We are already late on the opening hour,"
"Oh! I'm so sorry, I'll take you out for dinner someday. Thank you so much,"
"Alright, I'll get going. Bye, take care!"