Evening Nap

"Hyung, I'll go lay down for a bit," Kyuhyun informs Heechul, getting off the couch.
"Really, Cho Kyuhyun? I bet you are gonna fall asleep eventually. You didn't take a nap today and I saw you doze off a few times. Don't you have schedule at 9?" Heechul doubts.
"Yeah, just a bit~ I won't fall asleep I swear,"
"Suit yourself boy,"

20 minutes later...

Kyuhyun leaves his room, hair messy and walk straight to the kitchen. He open the fridge, take out a packet of frozen chicken nugget and slam the door shut.
"Wha-" Leeteuk shocked.
"The fuck?" Heechul helps finish the sentence.
"Hey! Language," the older scolds.
"Sorry, but for real. What the fuck?"
"Kyu? You okay?" the leader asks as the maknae goes to put a few pieces of nuggets in the air fryer. However, the younger keeps quiet.
"Did you fell asleep?" Heechul asks.
"Yes," Kyuhyun answers, annoyed.
"Told ya,"
"Hey...give him some time,"

The youngest suddenly hug Leeteuk, nuzzling into the older's neck while whining.
"I know, waking up in the evening never feels good," Leeteuk tries to comfort the maknae.
"True," Heechul agrees.
"Do you want something? Before Yongsun hyung arrives,"
"Hungwy~" the youngest mumbles against Leeteuk's neck.
"You want ramen? I can make a bowl quick," Leeteuk suggests and the maknae nods without leaving the older's neck.
"Alright, go sit at the table. I think your nuggets are ready, go eat those first, okay?" Kyuhyun nods with a pout.

The nuggets are already plated on the table as Heechul took it out while the maknae clings on the leader earlier.
"Thank you," Kyuhyun hugs the older.
"Hmm, here have some water,"

- Author's note -
I know notes from me is rare but I think I need to apologise for the SHORT update. Hope you guys like it tho👉👈