Binky

Donghae glanced at the maknae beside him, his brows forming an arc when the younger hadn't said a single thing since they picked him up 10 minutes ago. 

"Kyu? You alright?"
The younger nods, leaning against the window.

"You look stressed. Do you need anything?" Eunhyuk tried to help.
"I'm fine, thank you," Kyuhyun shifted in his seat, playing with the hem of his white shirt. 

Donghae and Eunhyuk both knew that was a self-soothing action but they wondered why the younger needs to self-soothe. They just finished with their schedules, are on their way to get some dinner, and then straight home. Nothing stressful, at least at the moment. They ignored it, though. Knowing better than to confront the maknae now.

They are home. Kyuhyun sighed deeply, a pout forming on his lips making him look extremely...little. Eunhyuk noticed he had tried so hard not to slip into Little Space for the whole drive home and had eventually failed. 
"Baby? Do you need help?"
The maknae looked up, hesitated for approximately 5 seconds, and shook his head. Nevertheless, Eunhyuk gets out of the car and helps unbuckle the younger's seatbelt before helping him get out. Kyuhyun stumbled on his own feet but thankfully the older was fast to catch him. 

They walked to the front door with Eunhyuk keeping his right arm on the maknae's waist for support and Donghae leading the way. 
"We are home!"
"Oh? How's work?" Leeteuk greeted them, halting his activity in the kitchen.
"Good for me," Donghae answered. 
Before anyone else could say anything, Kyuhyun took the leader by a sudden hug and he nuzzled on the older's neck.
With a baffled face, Leeteuk responded to the hug while looking at the other two in front of him for an explanation.
"I guess it was a bad day for him?"

"Oh...baby?" Leeteuk tried to make sure the younger indeed was in Little Space and it was confirmed when the maknae looked up to him with a pair of glossy eyes and a pout on his lips. Leeteuk took the little into his arms and brought him to the kitchen, followed by Eunhyuk and Donghae.
"Let's get some food into your tummy and then Daddy will give you a bottle. How does that sound?"
"No eat~," the boy mumbles against the older's shoulder.

They sat at the dining table with Kyu on Leeteuk's lap.
"You need to eat before getting a bottle. Here, have some rice," Leeteuk offered a spoonful of rice only for the little to reject it, whining.
"Do you want chicken, then?"
"Noooo,"
"Baby, you need to eat. What do you want from here?" Leeteuk insisted that the little eat something before getting his bottle so the older turned the boy to face the food so he could choose what he wanted to eat. 
Kyu shook his head and started to let out the most heart-wrenching, fragile cry. The 3 other members were shocked to see their maknae like that. 
"What's happening?" Heechul gets out of the littles' room with Wookie in his arms.
"He was already regressing when we arrived. We were eating and Teukie hyung insisted that he eat first before we give him the bottle and then he cried like that," Donghae explained to the older while Leeteuk and Eunhyuk tried to calm the boy down.

Heechul went back to the littles' room and got Kyu's favourite binky from his wardrobe, all while still carrying Wookie who just woke up from his nap. 
"Now he doesn't even want his bottle,"
"Here, try giving his binky," Heechul passed the pacifier to Leeteuk who immediately put the pacifier against the boy's lips. Kyu took in his binky and calmed down in an instant.
"Wha-...maybe he didn't even want a bottle in the first place," the boy looked up to the eldest with a teary pair of boba eyes before laying his head on Teuk's chest tiredly while sucking on his binky. 
"Okay then. You want to take a nap?" Leeteuk suggests and the little nods, finally something he did want.