Free Days?

Days goes by and everything comes back to normal. Other members starts working as usual. The 4 members are relieved as they could get some rest now but, the maknaes felt a little off. Since everyone are back to work, no one are around to allow them being little. Even if they want to regress, they can't take care of themselves, obviously. But they don't want to bother the members as they have their own life, too.

Today, they had a meeting with the higher ups for their upcoming repackage album. Throughout the whole meeting, the 2 maknaes had been particularly quiet and all other members noticed that. Since it is still early, they decided to gather at the dorm.
"This feels so nice. Going back to work, makes staying home more enjoyable," Eunhyuk say.
"Sure it is,"
"Hey, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook. Are you two okay? You've been quiet since our meeting," Leeteuk ask.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine,"
"Never been better," the maknaes try to laugh it off but it's too obvious for them.
"Come to think of it, how long has it been since you last be little? A month?" Heechul ask.
"I... think so?" Ryeowook answers, hesitant.
"Don't you want to be little?" Siwon ask.
"I... don't think so. We have schedule tomorrow and it's hard to regress only for a short period of time," Kyuhyun say.
"Well then. If  that's what you want," Yesung say, nonchalantly.

Little that the maknaes know that other members are just trying to lure them to give in. They had actually ask their manager to cancel all of their schedules for 2 days.
"But...," Ryeowook starts, making other members focus on him.
"Can we just... cuddles?" he ask, cautiously, staring at the floor while playing with the hem of his shirt.
"Of course, Ryeowook. Who do you want it from?" Leeteuk answers, smiling sweetly.
"Mmm....Heechul hyung?"
"Sure, come here. Aigoo my favorite dongsaeng. Why are you so cute, huh?" Heechul hugs the younger, or more like squishing him.
"I'm... gonna just... be in my room," Kyuhyun informs.
"Alright, we'll call you out when dinner's ready," Shindong answers, not even looking at the younger, acting like he didn't care. Kyuhyun walks slowly to his room and peaks back to the living room where the members are cuddling each other.
"Huhh...no Kyuhyun. You have to go to work and you know being little in this kind of time is the worst," he sigh as he closes the door.

It was until 20 minutes later that Kyuhyun can't take it anymore. He was just laying down on his bed when he could have cuddled with his daddies, get warm strawberry milk and be pampered by them. He was just about to open the door when it was knocked from the other side.
"Kyu, dinner's ready," Donghae informs.
"I'll be out in a minute," Kyuhyun answers, cancelling his intention of getting his daddies love. He walks into the dining table and sit in between Leeteuk and Heechul, beside Ryeowook. All eyes are on him. And it was at that moment he realised what he had done. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook only sit in between the two eldest members when they are little or else they would sit beside Donghae and Yesung respectively. And seeing that Kyuhyun just walks his way there gives it off to the members.
"Kyu?" Siwon calls the younger as he froze in his sit.
"I- I'm...,"
"It's okay, Kyu. We already told Yongsun hyung to clear your schedule for the next two days. You can be little all you want," Leeteuk say as he stroke the younger's fluffy hair. And then he realised,
"Hey, you use the strawberry shampoo?" the leader ask.
"Huh? Oh, yeah...," the younger answers, avoiding any eye contact. The maknaes only use the strawberry shampoo when they are little. 

"Aigoo uri maknae~ you don't have to be embarrassed. It smells good anyway," the compliment made the younger smiles.

"You know what, actually I can smell it during meeting earlier but I just keep quiet," Siwon says, making the maknae look at him with eyes widely open and he starts to blush.

"Aigoo~ look at him blushing," Heechul cooes, stroking his soft blushing cheeks.
They finish dinner and soon all of them gather in the living room.

"Hyung, you said that we will have 2 free days?"
"Yeah, why?"
"All of us?"
"Unfortunately, no. Me and Yesung have Idol vs Idol shooting and Hyukjae have Weekly Idol shooting tomorrow. Heechul and Shindong have KB's shooting on Thursday. Why?"
"Ouh...no-nothing. Nevermind,"
"Hey, if you want to regress, we all will will be here. We are all going to stay here for the next 2 days,"
The little just nods and smile at the leader.
"Alright then, im gonna go take a shower first. Call me if anything ok?" Leeteuk announces.
"Alright,"
The members soon scattered to do their respective activities with the two maknaes who are now little playing together at the corner of the living room.
"Ryeonggu, does your shoulder still hurt?" Yesung ask from the kitchen but the other didn't answer.
"Ryeonggu?...oh, Wookie?" the younger finally turns around.
"Ahahhah," Yesung laughs, making the two littles looking at him, confused.
"Gosh, I really need to remember your names when you are little. Btw, does your shoulder still hurt, Wookie?"
The little take a look on his right shoulder and back to the older.
"No hurt," the boy answer, shaking his head.
"Alright, you don't have to take the medicine then. But do tell us if it hurts, okay?"
"Okay," 

"Daddy," Kyu calls out as he stands up from the little's play corner and waddles towards Shindong who is the nearest to him.
"Cloth 'noying," the boy say as he tries to take his shirt of but failed miserably. The older members just watch the little and giggled once in a while. Until the little cannot take it any longer. He watches the elders with teary eyes.
"Daddy help," his little voice wavers.
"Okay okay. Let's go change that 'annoying clothes' shall we?" Shindong picks the little up before anything bad could happen.
"Wookie, you want to change your clothes too?" Siwon ask the little who had been on his laps a while ago.
"Yes, pwease," the boy answers cheerily, making the olders chuckle.