Daddy is sorry...

That night, Kyu woke up 3 times and clings to Leeteuk as if the older is going to leave him. The leader observe the little's face as he pats the boy and mumbles sweet words to his ears, ensuring that he is safe and everything will be alright. Lucky for him, Wookie must be too exhausted to be waking up in the middle of the night.

It was soon that the sun rises and the members starts filling up the living room one by one, except for the leader and his two littles. The two boys are already awake but Leeteuk told them to just play in his room while he catch up on his sleep for 10 more minutes. The littles just lay down on the bed, beside their sleeping daddy while sucking on their pacifiers. It is when Wookie's stomach starts to rumble that the boy sits up and wake his daddy up.
"Daddy...Wookie hungry,"
"Hurm? Ouh, alright let's go out," Leeteuk answers, still drowsy. The three of them went out with, Wookie walking while holding two of Leeteuk's fingers and Kyu in his arms. Kyu had his face fully covered against the leader's neck while Wookie immediately beams up and runs towards Siwon when he saw the older in the kitchen.
"Siwon, can you take care of Wookie for a while?"
"Sure. Baby, let's play with Daddy Wonnie~" Siwon cooes as he takes the giggling little into his arms.
"Hyung, you need help?" Shindong ask.
"Let me see... can you help cut the veges up? I can't use my left arm," Leeteuk say as he motions his eyes towards the little in his arm.
"Hahah, yeah sure,"
Both of them starts cooking while Kyu clings on the leader with no intention of letting him go even for a while, leaving the leader with no option but to use only his right hand.

Meanwhile in the living room, everything feels COLD. No one is talking or playing as they usually would, busying themselves with their mobile phone or just simply sitting alone. Siwon is playing with Wookie at the corner of the room when Yesung approaches them.
"Hi, Wookie," the elder greets with a rather forced, tired smile. However, the little immediately went into Siwon's arms, making the elders puzzled.
"Hey, what's wrong baby? Don't you wanna play with daddy?"
"Daddy Yeye meanie," the little say before shoving his face onto Siwon's broad chest. The little's statement made all of them look up from whatever they were doing.
"What do you mean, baby? Daddy did anything wrong to you?"
"Not Wookie, Daddy Yeye meanie to Kyu," the little replies with his voice being muffled by the elder's shirt.
"Kyu? Wait, what is this? I didn't even talk to Kyu yesterday,"
"He heard you," Leeteuk enters the living room with the little still in his arms, no interest in even looking at the others.
"Heard what?"
"Yesterday, when you guys went home after dinner, he was just going to regress and overheard you guys fighting and may I quote "two grownups acting like babies". He thought you meant him and Wookie," Leeteuk explains the situation calmly, the others once again gasp in utter shock.
"Nonono hyung, it's not them. I didn't mean them, for real,"
"I know. Siwon and Shindong already told me the truth yesterday. But it is not going to be easy. He cried himself to sleep and even skipped dinner. I let them sleep with me last night and he woke up 3 times, crying. He may forgive you but he might as well remember it for a long time ahead," by the time Leeteuk finished, Yesung could already feel his eyes stinging, tears treathening to fall. He turns around and look at Donghae and Eunhyuk.
"This is all your fault!" he lets out furiously, making the littles whimper and the others shocked.
"Hyung we are sorry! We didn't mean to annoy you that much. We went overboard, we are sorry," Eunhyuk apologise to the older but he knows the elder won't forgive him as long as Kyu didn't accept his apology.
"Wookie doesn't seem bothered enough but it seems that he's on his buddy's side now," Leeteuk added.

"Kyu?" Yesung calls out the little softly.
"Baby, can you look at daddy for a while?"
"Kyu, Daddy Yeye wants to talk to you. Can you face him for a while? Remember our rules? Face to face when talking to each other," Leeteuk try to help. Fortunately, the little obeys and peeks out half of his red, messy face. Turns out that the whole time Leeteuk was in the kitchen, the little had sobs a few time on the elder's shoulder and Leeteuk rubs the boy's back and mumbles anything he think would help soothe the little. Seeing how bad the boy's condition is, Yesung can't help but to let his tears flow out.
"Baby, daddy is sorry," he say softly as he take a few steps closer. The little whimpers while clutching more tightly on Leeteuk's shirt and seeing that breaks everyone's heart to pieces. Yesung felt like bawling his eyes out but he knows he need to settle this fast.
"Baby, daddy is so so sorry for what he said yesterday. Daddy was so mad that he didn't even think before he talks. And now he regrets it badly because baby is scared and won't play with him anymore. Daddy is so sorry, baby. Can you forgive daddy?" Yesung say, sniffling in between a few lines. There was a suffocating silence filling up the room. Yesung sigh and had his head hung low. Nobody dared to move nor say anything. Suddenly,
"Daddy~," Kyu calls out timidly as he let go of Leeteuk's shirt and reach out his small hands towards Yesung. Yesung looks up slowly and he felt his heart clenched. He took the boy in his arms and hug him tightly.

"Daddy is so sorry, baby. But, what daddy said yesterday was not meant to you or Wookie. It was meant for Daddy Hyuk and Daddy Hae. You know how they love annoying me, right?"
"Really?" Kyu ask in a small voice with a hint of uncertainty.
"Of course, baby. The only adults allowed to act like babies are you and Wookie. Plus, remember what daddy promised to you years ago? Whatever you do, daddy will never be angry at you," Yesung reminds the little of the promise he made when the younger was in coma years ago. Kyu just nods and hug his daddy once more.
"Kyu showry too," the little mumbles against the older's shirt.
"You don't have to be, baby. It's not your fault. Not at all,"
With that, the members all apologise to each other and the rest of their day went happily.