Sleepless (EH+KH)

"Hyung?" Kyuhyun greets Eunhyuk hesitantly. It is half past midnight already but he can't handle it anymore. It has been a few days since he last got fully rested and he definitely could use some help.
"Hey, what's up?" the older greets back, sounding completely sober that Kyuhyun got taken aback since he thought the older might have actually been asleep.
"I-um...I c-can't sleep...,"
"Oh? Did you have coffee today?" Hyukjae questioned, knowing well that the reason the younger doesn't drink coffee is because he won't be able to fall asleep.
"No..."
"Is something bothering you?" he tried, getting more concerned for the younger.
"I...I don't know...has been three days," the younger's voice become smaller towards to end.
"What? Where are you now?" he immediately grabs his long coat and car keys. 
"Home,"
"Yours?"
"Uhum,"
"I'll be right there," Luckily he was just hanging out with some friends in Seoul so it wouldn't take a long time to Kyuhyun's house.
"O-okay...,"

Half an hour later, the keypad sound could be heard on the front door. Kyuhyun doesn't even bother to get up from the couch, away from the warmth of his blanket and keeps staring at the black TV screen.
"Hey, you doing good?"
"No...," 
"What's happening? Are you not feeling good?"
"I don't know...,"
"Hm...Wanna go for a drive? You can regress if you want," the older suggest and that is actually a very good idea. It has been 3 weeks since Kyuhyun last been in little space and he zoned out when it hits him.
"Oh...,"
"Hm?"
"I-I think...that's...why...," the younger took his time, letting the words out of his mouth while Eunhyuk tries to make sense of it, a deep frown forming on his forehead.
"...Oh! How long has it been, 3 weeks?" the younger nods, looking up to the older who's also nodding, everything now comes clear to him.
"So...do you want daddy Hyukkie to take care of you?" Eunhyuk baby talks to the younger and instantly puts him in little space. The boy nods, both arms up with grabby hands towards his daddy, bottom lip quivering and eyes teary.
"Aww come here my baby. It's okay, you are just long due from being taken care of, huh? How about a late night drive?"
The little nods.  They went to the younger's room to get him into a diaper and change into something warm, getting his coat on their way out. Eunhyuk just walk up past the living room when the little in his arm whines.
"What is it baby? What do you need?"
"Bot'we,"
"Oh, silly me. How can daddy forget the most important thing. Sorry for that. Can you sit by yourself first then?"
"No!" the little climbs the older, hiding his face onto his daddy's neck.
"Alright then," Eunhyuk chuckles before adjusting his grip on the little and begin to prepare a warm bottle.
"All done. Let's go- oops can't forget your blanky. Alright, we are ready now," the older turns to leave a peck on the little's soft hair.

"Let's drive around the city, shall we?" 
Eunhyuk sets the little in his car seat, which each of the member's cars have one ready just in case, laying the blanket on the boy's lap. Kyu sits without a fuss and begin to suck on his warm bottle of milk. It is 2 in the morning, the city of Seoul is still alive since tomorrow is the weekend, though it is not as packed as it would during the day. Hyukjae drives towards Han river, going over the bridge just 15 minutes away from the younger's apartment. Once a while, he glances back through the rear mirror to check on the little. After 30 minutes of drive, the bottle fall out of his hands as the little slowly doze off. Hyukjae lets out a small smile when he see the little finally in dreamland.
"Let's just be out for a while more," the older drives around the city for another hour before his own tiredness kicks in and they drove back home.