The Maknaes (2)

"Kyuhyun, Ryeowook we're home,"
"Hmm?" both of them opened their eyes groggily.
"Come on, let's go. We need to eat and then I'll let you go to sleep okay?" Heechul says as he drags the two younger men into the building. They enter the dorm to be met with Eunhyuk and Shindong in the living room.
"Where's Masi and Hae?" Yongsun asks as Heechul pushes the maknaes to get them to change their outfit and wash out their makeup.
"At the hospital. We took turns visiting Yesung hyung, remember?"
"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Have you eaten?"
"Yeah, just half an hour ago,"
"Good," Heechul says as he comes into the kitchen and opens the chicken packaging.

"We bought two just in case," he said.
"Of what?" Shindong ask.
"Fried chicken,"
"Fried chicken? That's so not you hyung. What happened?"
"Your maknaes are craving for it after a tiring day, okay? I'm just being nice here,"
"Oh, okay. Did they regress?"
"Almost, in the car. I want to eat out with them but obviously not in their condition so, yeah. Here we have 2 sets of fried chicken takeouts," Heechul explains yet again. The two members in the living room just nod.
"I'll leave one in the microwave to keep it warm. Teuk is going to be home late so if you guys are still up by then, tell him that,"
"Alrighty~"
The three members and Yongsun manager eat quietly as the maknaes slowly pick up their food and chews lazily.

"Hey, don't play with your food,"
"Can't we just go to bed now?" Kyuhyun ask. Heechul stares at both of them before deciding.
"Fine... I'm gonna put these in the microwave. We can eat it for breakfast tomorrow. Put the dishes in the sink I'll wash it later," Heechul says. Both of them get up instantly, do as the older say, wish them goodnight, and go straight to their shared bedroom.
"Don't forget to brush your teeth," Heechul reminds.

"Hyung, I'll do the dishes. Go and get some rest," Eunhyuk offers.
"Really? Are you sure?"
"Of course. You guys have done so many things for us. This is the least thing we could do to pay it back,"
"You don't have to, you know?"
"Still, let us, okay? Go get some rest!" they pushed him out of the kitchen.
"Kids, I'm going to pick Teuk up," Yongsun announces.
"Alright, hyung. We'll be waiting," Shindong says.

After 20 minutes, the sound of the keypad being pressed could be heard.
"Hyung, you're back?"
"Oh! Hey, why didn't you guys go to sleep yet?"
"We're waiting for you"
"Why?"
"Because that's the least thing we could do?"
 Leeteuk just smiles tiredly and shook his head.

"Hyung have you eaten yet?"
"Not yet, but I think I'm too tired to even eat anything now. I'm gonna just eat big breakfast tomorrow, okay? Now, you two should go to bed,"
"Okay~, goodnight hyung. Yongsun hyung, too,"
"Wait, Siwon and Donghae are with Jongwoon right?"
"Yup,"
"Okay, thanks. Goodnight," Leeteuk wishes as he opens the door to his shared room where Heechul is already sleeping on one side of the bed. Teuk quietly took of his clothes and went to the bathroom to refresh himself and soon ready to sleep. He carefully climb up the bed to prevent any noise, trying not to wake the other up.

Unfortunately, Heechul is a really light sleeper. He wakes up at the movement of the bed and sound of the comforter being rubbed agaist each other.
"Oh, you're back?" Heechul asked sleepily.
"Yeah, sorry I wake you up,"
"Hmm? Oh no no. Actually I was waiting to talk to you but I guess I fell asleep,"
"Oh? About what?" Leeteuk ask as he positioned himself comfortably on the bed.
"The boys,"
"Maknaes?"
"Yeah. When Yongsun hyung and I get them after our schedule earlier, they INSTANTLY almost regressed,"
"Did you ask them?"
"I didn't get the chance to. They slept throughout the journey home and when we ate earlier they are both half asleep. They didn't even finish the chicken so I put it in the microwave,"
"So, they are asleep now?"
"I guess so,"
"Hmmm, they still have schedule tomorrow right?"
"Yeah,"
"I was also thinking of giving them a break but our schedule for this week is completely packed. We need to go with the original plan,"
"It's okay, I just want to talk about it to you so that you at least know,"
"Sure, thanks for keeping me updated. Since my schedule is always far away from you guys, I'm thankful you're helping to keep an eye on them especially Wookie,"
"No problem. They are my dongsaengs also,"
"Alright then. Goodnight,"
"Night, Jungsoo-ya,"

TIME SKIP...

It's been hectic for the four active members of Super Junior. Finally, the day has come where they need to attend Asia Artist Award live broadcast. Luckily this year, it's held in Gyeonggi-do which is only 51km from Seoul.
"Heechul hurry up!" Leeteuk calls out to the other.
"Wait, I need to fix my hair a little,"
"Hyung, there's no difference. Hurry up~" Kyuhyun starts to complains.
"Fine fine I'm done. Gosh you guys really have no patience huh?"
"Really?" Ryeowook mumbles beside the leader.
"Enough guys. Let's go,"

The journey from their boutique to the event hall only takes 15 minutes. As they arrive, they saw many other artists walking down the red carpet and being interviewed before entering the hall. Finally, their car stopped in front of the red carpet.
"Ready guys?" Leeteuk ask. The other three nods while making sure their suits are perfect. They step out of the car and fans starts screaming on top of their lungs and numerous clicking sound from cameras capturing every steps they take could be heard. They stop for pictures and say their group introduction then proceeds to being interviewed.

MC: We are now opening for 4 questions from reporters.

Reporter 1: How are the other members doing now?
Leeteuk: For the time being, they are just staying at home and for Yesung, he just finished with his herniated disk surgery 2 days ago so now he's still in the hospital for recovery and the members visits him regularly.

Reporter 2: Are the four of you going to perform tonight and if yes is it gonna be dance song or ballads?
Leeteuk: Yes we are going to perform tonight and as we only have 4 members today, also with Heechul's dificulty to dance, we are only going to perform some of our ballads.

Reporter 3: It is rumoured that Super Junior is actually an add on for tonight's show. Is it true and how do you feel about it?
Heechul: Honestly, it is true that we are only here as "add on" as you say. Well, with everything that happened a few weeks ago, we didn't really have any expectation for award show invitations so we are actually quite surprised when we got the news.

Reporter 4: How do you feel about not having many members and even fans together with you tonight?
Heechul: Well, since we've always been together with the members and also our ELFs, it is indeed quite lonely. Usually if other members are there, we would always play jokes and laugh together no matter how tired we are but earlier, since it's only the four of us and we are all worn out from extremely packed schedules for the whole week, it is quite dull I could say. But for our ELFs and on behalf of other members, we are going to do our best to show you the most enjoyable performance tonight.

MC: Alright, that's all. We are looking forward to Super Junior's performance tonight. Hwaiting!

TIME SKIP...

It's finally time for Super Junior to perform. 5 minutes before going on stage, Leeteuk gathers the members.

"Alright guys. This is it. Give it your all and show them who we are," Leeteuk says. The other 3 nods.
"Let's do our cheer," Ryeowook suggest.
"Okay, 1,2,3," Leeteuk counts.
"KILL THEM ALL!" they cheered together.
"Let's go boys," Yongsun calls them.
"Do your best,"
"Make sure they are watching," Heechul reminds the manager to make sure the other members are watching their performance.