Sick Little?

"Whoa! Slow down, guys"
"What's that?"
"What happened?" the others question the 2 eldest members who straight away went to the kitchen to prepare the bottles.

"We have 2 littles in need of warm bottle and lots of cuddles?" Heechul explains. The other members just nods. Soon, the two littles run out of their room, giggling loudly.
"Who wants some cuddles!" Siwon initiates and Wookie instantly jumpes in his arms. Soon, they are joined by EunHae and the little is now squished.
"Hey, hey easy. You don't want to squish him to death," Leeteuk says as he enters the living room with 2 warm strawberry flavoured milk. He hands one of it to Siwon for Wookie and walks up to Kyu who's instantly beaming at the sight of the pink drink.
"Now, who deserves this bottle~" Leeteuk shakes the bottle in front of the boy as he extends his cute little grabby hands towards the bottle. He chuckles at the little and sit beside him.

"Come here," Teuk taps his lap, indicating the little to climb and settle there.
"Here comes your bottle~" he brings the nip in front of Kyu's little lips and the boy instantly suck on it. After a while, Kyu starts to relax and lays down on Teuk's broad and muscular chest. Soon, his sucking slows down and both his eyes flutters, fighting his drowsiness. Heechul who's sitting beside them notices and pats Kyu's hair.
"Mmm~" the little boy whines and push the hand on his hair away. He don't want to sleep yet.
"Kyu, you're sleepy already. Don't fight it," Heechul says.
"Mmmm~" the boy just whines and snuggle closer to Teuk's chest, hiding his face from the others. Leeteuk rubs his small back and leaves little kisses on his strawberry fragrant hair. A few minutes later, Kyu finally gives in and went into deep sleep. Heechul takes him from Teuk and brings him to their "Little World".

Many shows had been filmed at the dorm but there is one room at the very end of the corridor which is not and will never be revealed to the world. It's filled with 2 adult-sized cribs, numerous toys and plushies organised on one corner of the room, a spacious play zone in the middle of the room with big fluffy carpet which is vacuumed 2 times a day, instrument corner because their musical skills doesn't disappear even when they are little and most importantly, a big closet filled with cute onesies and collections of pacifiers. Most of the things in the room are in different shades of blue. The walls itselves are baby blue in colour.

Heechul lays the boy down in his crib. He then went to the closet and takes Kyu's favourite baby blanket, pacifier and diaper. Then, he goes to the plushie corner and take 2 penguin plushies and brings them to the crib. He place 1 of the plushie on Kyu's right hand and the other one at the left side of the crib corner. He tries to put the light green pacifier into the boy's mouth by pushing it lightly on his lips and he took it immediately. Soon, Heechul starts to change his diaper and tucks him with his favourite blanket. He turns the lights off and close the door, leaving a little creak just in case.

In the living room, 3 men are enjoying their view of a little playing with his giraffe family plushies.
"Wookie, aren't you tired? It's 11.40 already,"
"Nope. Wookie have slept in the car earlier," he answers and proceed to play.
"Alright then, tell me if you feel sleepy okay?"
"Hmm~"
"What did I say on using your words, Wookie?" Leeteuk intercepts sternly.
".....I'm sorry," Wookie mutters with a small voice after a few seconds.
"Now, how should you answer Heechul?"
"Yes, daddy,"
"Good boy~" Heechul praises and EunSiHae ruffles his hair. Maybe a little too much 'cause later, his hair is shivelled in all directions possible and all of them just laugh it out.

It's 12.30 when Wookie starts to yawn.
"Are you sleepy, Wookie?" Donghae ask. The little just nods while rubbing his eyes.
"Hey, stop rubbing your eyes. It's not good," Eunhyuk says as Siwon slowly takes the younger's hand away from his little eyes. Wookie pauses for a while before turning to Donghae and makes grabby hands towards the man.
"Oh, it's my turn tonight?" Hae asks. For Wookie, they take turn to get him to bed according to who he choose on that day. Donghae gladly lifts the boy easily and walks towards the "Little" room.

He opens the door slowly, not to wake Kyu up. He hums a lullaby to Wookie in the dim light and instantly the boy is snoring softly. Hae checks his diaper and seems that it's still dry so he lays the boy in the crib and went to the closet to grab his fav blanket and pacifier. Also lots of giraffe plushies from the corner and organise them one by one on each side of Wookie's crib. He quitely leave the room and left the door the same as before. With the littles are now asleep, the older men enjoys their night with some cold, refreshing beer.
"The performance was awesome," Siwon starts.
"Hmm? Oh, you watched it?"
"Of course. We have no reason not to," Shindong say.
"We are sorry if we give you a hard time. The 4 of you have to work extra hard because of the problems we got ourselves into,"
"Yeah, you are right. It's insane how we are still capable of even talking these days," Heechul say as a joke but the members took it personally.
"Is it that hard?" Eunhyuk ask, worry shown clearly on his face.
"Yah! I'm just joking. It is but... you know, we need to do it anyway. It's just for a while tho,"
"I felt bad for those two," Shindong say.
"That's why we decided to give them a break. We will have 2 worn out littles for the whole weekend. And I warn you, it's not going to be easy," Leeteuk warns them.
"Of course not," Eunhyuk say, grinning and they continue to talk for a few more hours before going to bed.

The next day...

It's a peaceful cold saturday morning when Leeteuk wakes up at 8.30 a.m. He's just planning to wrap himself up in the thick blanket and go back to sleep when as if on cue, he heard a distinct wailing. He instantly gets up and go to the Little room. As soon as he enters, he saw Kyu wailing and kicking the crib rails. He grabs the little and rocks him slowly while patting his back, trying to calm down the little. Once in a while, he peeks in Wookie's crib to makes sure he doesn't get distrupted by the wailing. As expected, the little is in deep sleep. But the one in his arms just won't stop crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Leeteuk ask the little. He checks the boy's diaper and it's still dry.
"You're hungry? Want a bottle?" Kyu just continue to whimper and snuggles his face on the leader's shoulder and sometimes on his chest.
"No? Okay, let's just wash your face first. It's too messy now," they went to the bathroom and Leeteuk struggles to get the little to show his face which is now completely red from all the wailings. As he wash Kyu's face, his hands touched the little's forehead and he could immediately feel the heat.
"Wait, you're having fever? That's why you're wailing so much? Oh no,"
"Everything's okay here? I heard a wailing as soon as I woke up. What happened?"
"He's having a fever. I think since last night but he was too tired to feel it. I woke up earlier and heard him. Wailing while kicking the crib,"
"Oh no...,"