Chaos (3)

Heechul and Changmin are watching some TV shows while enjoying hamburgers that the younger brought in earlier. Surprisingly, the littles slept for 2 hours and the olders have plenty time to relax before they hear the first cry. It was small and nasally, more like a whimper but loud enough for the caregivers to hear.
"Must be Wookie," Heechul guesses as he gets up from the couch. A few days ago, Wookie had caught a flu and he's still recovering, hence why his voice sounds more nasally.

"Hi, baby~" He greets and only answered with a whimper and the little raising his arms, asking to be carried.
"Come here my sweet little baby, you've had a hard morning didn't you. Daddy is so sorry,"
"Wookie bad~" the little in Heechul's arms mumbles against the older's chest.
"Come again, baby?"
"Wookie give dada hard time," the little pulls away from the hug at look up to his daddy's face, eyes welling with tears.
"Oh baby~ it's not your fault. You're just feeling very little. That's normal, daddy is not mad at you. Don't cry, okay? Daddy don't like to see tears on your pretty face," Heechul coax the little a bit more before they goes out to the living room.

"Hi Wookie~ how are you?" Changmin greets the little, earning a small yet heartwarming smile.
"Do you remember uncle Changmin, baby?" Heechul ask, answered by a shy nod.
"Pway...Kyu,"
"You are right, I played with Kyu the other day. How clever are you~" Changmin praises, ruffles the little's soft hair making the boy hides his blushing face on Heechul's chest.
"Aigoo~ look at you blushing. Why are you so cute?" Heechul squeals, earning giggles from the little.

"Do you want to play? Kyu is still sleeping but you can play with daddy and uncle Changmin," Heechul suggests as he sit on the play mat in the middle of the living room with Wookie on his lap, followed by Changmin.
The little immediately wiggle out of Heechul's arms and crawl towards his giraffe plushie collections.
"He really LOVE giraffes doesn't he?"
"Yep. Not even cooking can beat the love he has for giraffes,"
"Dada 'waf!"
"Yes baby, that's giraffe. What colour is it?"
"...'luu"
"Blue, you are correct! What about the car? What colour is it?"
"Ur'ple,"
"No...look closely,"
"Ur'ple!"
"No baby, it's pink,"
"Pink"
" I guess it's easier to say pink than purple. Right, Wookie?"
"...ur'ple~"

The two caregivers enjoy their time watching the little play with his plushies but peace is not for long.
"Dada!!!!" a scream from inside the room. Heechul instantly jump up from the couch and burst into the room to find a crying little on the floor.
"How the hell? Are you okay?"
"NUHHH!
"It's okay. Did you hurt your head?" 
Heechul picks the boy up and caress the small back of his head to soothe the pain. They goes out to the living room. Wookie jumps in excitement as he sees his best friend is now awake and they can play together. The caregivers sigh in relief as Kyu giggles at his friend on the floor.
"Alright, you two play here, okay? Daddy will go cook your lunch. It's already late,"
"Hyung, I think I'll go now. Manager hyung said there is an accident at the bridge. He's afraid the traffic will be jammed with people going for lunch,"
"Ouh, alright then. Thank you for coming over. Kyu, Wookie, come say byebye to Uncle Changmin,"
"Bubye uncwe~"
"Byebye baby, let's meet another time and play together, okay? Bye hyung,"
"Bye, be careful,"

30 minutes later...

"Wookie! Kyu! Come on, let's eat,"
"Nomnom! Kkyu, et' go!"
"Dada cook?"
"Yes, baby. We are having your favourite scrambled egg,"
"Yeayyy!"
"You guys eat and be good boys, okay? Daddy need to shower real quick. You two made me sweat since morning," Heechul complains, basically to himself as the littles are too engrossed in their lunch. Heechul leave the dining area and try to shower as quickly as possible. The littles seems to be having no problem using the utensils just now so Heechul didn't worry much. Little did he know that once he's out of sight, the two littles found another way to enjoy their meal.
"Kkyu egg haiw~" Wookie starts by putting some eggs on Kyu's hair.
"Nuuuh wookie bad~ wice face," Kyu retaliate by pushing some grains of rice to Wookie's face.
"Umm 'colli?" Wookie offers a brocolli to Kyu.
"NUH ewww"
"Bleck" and the brocolli ends up on the floor, all mushed up.
"Dada mad?" Kyu asks.
"Hmm...no know"
"Wice fwy!" Kyu throws a handful of rice, resulting some to go even as far as the sink.
"WHAT THE-" Heechul falls to the floor as he digest the scene.
"DADA!!"

Not knowing what to feel anymore, Heechul take out his phone and starts a videocall to the team groupchat. Everyone starts entering one by one.
"Hello~" Shindong and Leeteuk are the first to pickup.
"How's our babies doing?" Siwon asks.
"See for yourself," Heechul change to back camera, showing the messy littles still oblivious to the call.
"Wha-..." Eunhyuk who just enters is too stunned at the sight.
"Hyung...are you okay?" Yesung asks, nervously.
"Yes yes of course, I AM NOT OKAY. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?"
"Hey, Chul. Change to front camera and let the boys see me," Leeteuk commands.
"Here,"
"Wookie? Kyu?" Leeteuk calls them out, making both of them to look up from their trays.
"Dada?"
"Hi boys. Did you have fun with Daddy Chulie?"
"Ung! Dada cook!"
"Really? Is it delicious?"
"Ung!"
"That's good. But you know you shouldn't play with your food, right?"
"Uhum~" the boys nod.
"Then why are you making such a mess? How can Daddy Chulie clean all that by himself?" Leeteuk question, not one second breaking eye contact with the two of them. The littles look around them and see the mess they make.
"Wookie sowwy~" Wookie breaks the silence as Kyu already seems like crying.
"Baby, daddy is not angry, ok? Don't cry. Daddy just want you two to help Daddy Chulie to clean up, can you do that?"
"Ung!" both of them beams up.
"Alright then. Go wash you hands and face and then help daddy Chulie, ok? Daddy's gonna be home later and if daddy Chulie says you two didn't help clean up, both of you are getting punishments, okay?"
"Yes~"
"Alright then, see you later,"
"Bubye dada~"
"Byebye angels, love you,"