Sick Little (2)

"He's having a fever. I think since last night but he was too tired to feel it. I woke up earlier and heard him. Wailing while kicking the crib,"
"Oh no...,"

"We should bring him to the clinic," Siwon stated from the bathroom's entrance.
"What about Wookie? Is he fine?"
"I don't know. I didn't get to check on him earlier,"
"I'll go and check, just in case. 2 sick littles are the last thing we want," Heechul quoted as he walked to the end of the dorm's hallway.

Heechul opened the door to be greeted with a small whimpering boy in the crib.
"Ouh, Wookie...how long have you been awake?" he picks up the boy and settles him on his arm as the little immediately snuggles close to his daddy's chest.
"Hey...you okay there?" Heechul asked softly as the little seems to be in deep little space which makes him at least 1 year old. Heechul tried to get the boy to bring his face out so he could feel his forehead and make sure there is only one little to be taken to the clinic. Unfortunately, as he struggles with the little and finally get to touch his face, he could feel the heat almost instantly.
"Oh no....not you, too," Heechul sigh as he walk out to tell the others of the unfortunate news with the little boy snuggling close to him, whimpering every now and then.

"So?" Shindong asked as soon as he saw Heechul with Wookie.
"We got 2 sick littles...," the man announced, rubbing the back of the little softly to calm his wavy breathing down.
"I just called Jinki. He's on his way to the clinic and he said he can help us,"
"Alright, let's go then. Heechul and Siwon will follow me to the clinic. Pretty sure we need some extra hand later,"
"Sure, I'll drive," Siwon volunteers.
"The rest of you...I need your help to prepare the purifier in every room. It's in the store if I'm not mistaken. And maybe some porridge, and get ready to make their bottles when we get home,"
"Aye aye sir!" Shindong and Eunhyuk said in sync and the others chuckled.

At the clinic...

"Hello, we have an appointment with Dr. Lee," Leeteuk told the nurse sitting behind the registration counter while Siwon and Heechul holding the sleeping Kyu and whiny Wookie respectively.
"Oh sure, he just told me he's expecting someone. Follow me, please. I'll show you the room,"
"Thank you,"

"Hey, long time no see," Dr. Lee initiated a handshake.
"Yeah, we've been kinda busy lately,"
"So, what do we have here?"
"It's been chaotic for us recently, and these two didn't get any time to be little. We got this whole weekend to ourselves and Heechul and I decided to give them a break. Kyu went to bed immediately after being given a bottle yesterday and woke up early today wailing and kicking his crib,"
"Oh my....what about our Wookie here?"
"I went to check on him to make sure he's okay, but turns out he too have a fever but you know him, he was just whimpering quietly in his crib,"
"Well then, let's start the check up and since Kyu is still sleeping, I'll start with Wookie first?" Dr. Lee ask the little, tickling his tummy a little in attempt to make him laugh only for the little to whine more and hide his face against Heechul's chest.

"Wookie, baby it's okay. You've met Uncle Jinki before, right? Besides, daddies will be here with you," Heechul tried to convince the little, caressing the small back.
"He's extremely little today, maybe around 7, 8 month?" Siwon noticed.
"Baby, Wookie~ come to daddy will you? Here, come to daddy Teukie," Leeteuk took the little from Heechul and the boy proceed to snuggle close to his broad chest.
"Wookie, we need you to show that cute face of yours~"

Finally, after a few minutes of struggling, the little boy decides to show his face and Dr. Lee didn't waste any time. Wookie's little hand clutching onto Leeteuk's shirt the whole time. Soon, the check up is done.
"Good job, baby. You did great," Heechul took the boy back and praised him who immediately clutch onto his shirt and hide his face, whimpering.
"Good job, Wookie. Here, I have a gift for you~" Dr. Lee offers a lollipop and a toy giraffe to the little.
"Baby, it's a giraffe. You love giraffe," Siwon said, caressing the little's hair but the boy doesn't bother to even budge.
"I'll take it. He doesn't seem to be showing his face anymore anyway," Heechul said making the others chuckle.
"Alright then. Let's move on to our litlle Kyu,"

Kyu had been awake since Wookie ended his check up and just stares at Dr. Lee the whole time. Siwon passes the little to Leeteuk as he's closer to Dr. Lee. The boy didn't whine as much as Wookie, making the process faster.
"And... we are done! Here's your gift. You like penguin, right?" Dr. Lee ask, showing a blue toy penguin and Kyu takes both the penguin.
"Lolli~" Kyu shows his lollipop to Leeteuk.
"Yes, baby. It's lolli. You can have it after we eat later, okay?"
"Mmm~" the little hums happily and relaxes against the older's body.
"So, it seems that nothing is extremely serious. It's just a normal fever, maybe as a result of overworking so you don't have to worry. Just make sure they take their medicine and if their condition worsen or not making any progress in 3 days, just call me. I'll be here,"
"Noted. Thank you, Jinki. You've done so much for us," Heechul said.
"It's no big deal. We're friends after all. Make sure they get enough rest and prevent from going out too much okay? Maybe take a few more days off if possible,
"Sure, I'll talk to our manager. Thank you so much, Jinki,"
"You are most welcome. You can take your medicine at the counter,"
"Alright, then. See you later,"