Daddy Chullie

It is one rainy, breezy Wednesday morning. The Super Junior members are still in dreamland, sleeping peacefully while being lulled by raindrops. However, it didn't last long as suddenly they are interrupted by a wailing little.
"Hey, Wookie. What's wrong, baby?" Leeteuk picks the boy up as soon as he opens his eyes. 'Good thing we put them in separate room' Leeteuk thought to himself although he is sure that boy's voice could still be heard from other rooms. The night before, the littles dozed off while playing together and EunHae wanted to sleep with Kyu. As Shindong, Yesung and Siwon are sharing a room, they can't let Wookie sleep alone so TeukChul took him in.

"Baby, tell daddy what's wrong," Leeteuk try to bring the little to talk, only to be answered with a louder wailing.
"What's happening?" Yesung asked, rubbing his eyes and followed by Siwon.
"I don't know. He just won't stop crying,"
"His diapers?" Siwon suggests.
"Still dry,"
"Milk?"
"Wookie don't usually drink this early,"
"Maybe he will today? He slept early yesterday," Donghae suddenly appears behind them, hair in all direction possible.
"I'll go make one now," Yesung informs.
"Give him to me," Siwon takes the boy from Leeteuk's arms and rocks the little while making white noises.
"Where's Heechul hyung, by the way?" Siwon asks.
"He already left for his schedule earlier. Something urgent came up and they need to shoot for KB today,"
"That explains why Shindong hyung is not in the room," Siwon told himself.
"Milk is ready~" Yesung announces as he bring the warm bottle in front of the little but the boy just hides against Siwon's chest.
"Huh?" all of them are confused by the little's action.

A few hours went by and the members take turn rocking the little in hope he would stop crying.
"What if he's in pain?" Eunhyuk ask while walking slowly around the living room, rocking the crying little.
"I already called Jinki, he said it might be his shoulder but he's too little and won't stop crying to tell us what's happening. And we can't give him any medicine because 1) we don't know what he need, 2) he didn't eat yet and 3) we don't wanna risk an overdosed member, or worse an overdosed little so...yeah," Siwon explains.
"Guys, I'm getting worried. It's already 3 o'clock and he didn't eat anything yet. Not even a sip of water and that is definitely not good especially when he's literally wailing like that. Plus, Yesung and I need to go soon," Leeteuk say, worry clearly shown on his face.
"When are Heechul hyung and Shindong hyung coming back?"
"They should be here any minute now,"

After a few past 20 minutes, the two members finally comes back and it's time for Yesung and Leeteuk to go.
"Aigoo, what happen to my baby?" Heechul ask as soon as he puts his shoes on the rack.
"Come to daddy," Heechul takes the little in his arms and at that moment, all of them couldn't believe what they see. The little who had been crying since 8 in the morning, skipped his meals and giving headache to the members with his wailing just stopped crying instantly.
"Wha-....what...huh?" all of them are just too shocked to even let out a coherent speech.
"How?"
"Well, I guess that is the power of 'favourite daddy' we got here,"
"But...wait. Don't tell me he was wailing just because you are not there when he woke up," Leeteuk made a guess. The others just shrug their shouders.
"Well, at least no more crying little,"
"Anyway Chul, he hadn't had anything yet since morning. Not even a single sip of water so can you please feed him?" Leeteuk say as he's wearing his shoes and get ready to leave for his schedule.
"Sure thing,"
"We're leaving. Bye, baby, see you later," Leeteuk and Yesung bid their goodbye as they kiss the littles' cheeks making both of them giggle.

"Daddy paiii," Kyu waves his hand a little too hard, he almost fall off of Siwon's arms.
"Be careful, Kyu," Yesung reminds as he closes the door while the boy just giggles.
"How old is he?" Shindong ask as Wookie hadn't said a word and just babble since he stopped crying.
"I would say... 5,6 months?" Eunhyuk answers.
"So little~" Heechul cooes at the baby as he caress the boy's soft cheeks, making him giggle.
"Hyung, he must be missing you to death. He was wailing for 7 whole hours and literally just stopped as soon as you take him,"
"You know how clingy they are to me and Teuk when they are little. So, what else did you guys do with them today?" Heechul ask as he goes to the kitchen to make Wookie's formula.
"Nothing much, taking turns calming him and playing with Kyu,"
"Hmm...we should do something. They must be bored to be inside all day,"
"But, they are too little for us to go out,"
"Hmmm...anyone have any idea?"
"Naah.."
"Nnnnope,"

"Well then, can anyone make something for this boy to munch on before he gobbles down my shirt. I'm gonna just give him a bath a little. He's a mess," Heechul says as he look at the boy in his arms, emotionless and is greeted with a mirrored expression from the little which makes the other members burst out laughing.
"I'll reheat his porridge from earlier," Siwon say as he put Kyu down on the floor.
"Kyu, you wanna take a bath too? We can play in the water," Heechul offers as the boy doesn't seem to know what to do.
"Wanna play water!" the boy beamed at the mention of water and runs towards the bathroom, leaving Heechul and the other little behind.
"Daddy fast! Play water!"
"Alright, alright! Someone, please help me I might have made a wrong decision," Heechul whispers as to not let the excited boy hear him and the others just laugh.
"Hahahahhah, I'll help," Donghae volunteers.