The Maknaes

It's 7.00 in the morning when Teuk's alarm went off. Also waking Heechul and Siwon who's sleeping in the same room.
"Yah Jungsoo shut that thing up!" Heechul demanded.
"Wake up Heechul. We need to go practice," Leeteuk answers gently.
"Erghhh,"
"Siwon, are you awake?"
"Hmm? Hmm..," Siwon answer with both his eyes still closed.
"Can you help wake the others up please,"
"Sure.." he mumbled. Siwon wakes up and stretch a little before going to wake the others up.

Meanwhile, still in the room, Leeteuk look down to Heechul on the floor(they took turns for sleeping on the bed - 2 members each night) and throw Siwon's pillow towards the man.
"Hey!"
"Hahahahahahah!"
"Oh this is how you wanna start your day huh?!" Heechul says then grab the pillow and throw it back to the other man on the bed. Unfortunately for Heechul, the leader is faster and successfully dodge the pillow.

"Erghh, just you wait Park Jungsoo," Heechul groans as he gets up and get ready for practice.
"Don't take too long. I'm gonna call Ryeowook and make sure he's awake already," Leeteuk informs. The other just hums as an answer.

After getting ready and a simple breakfast by Siwon with a little help from the others, the three members left the dorm with their manager at 7.30 a.m. and are estimated to arrive at the practice room at 8.15 after a short trip to the salon. However, the maknae seems quiet bothered ever since the first they saw him earlier.

In the car...

"Kyu?" Heechul calls out to him.
"Hmm?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Nothing, you seem quite distracted,"
"Oh..."
"You know you can let loose a little right? A simple cuddle won't hurt," Leeteuk assures him.
"I dunno. I'm afraid if I let loose even a little, then I'll lose control over it. I think it's better if I stay away from it for the time being," the maknae explains.
"Alright then. Suit yourself but don't hesitate to come to any of us if you can't take it anymore, okay? Don't be too hard on yourself," Leeteuk says, while Heechul ruffles the younger's hair a little. It seems to be a habit of the members when they assures or compliment each other.

They met Ryeowook at the entrance of SM Ent. and they enter together. They starts practicing for an hour and take 5 minutes break after each 25 minutes. There's not much to practice as all of them are - as we know already credible of singing. In addition, it's just the first day and it's still early in the morning so they don't want to push it too much. Soon, it's already 11.40 when they decide to wrap up practice for the day.
"Ryeowook and Heechul's schedule are extended so it will start at 2 and 2.30 respectively. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk will have to leave immediately as you next schedule is at 12," Yongsun manager announces.
"Well, Ryeowook and Heechul can go for lunch first then,"
"Why does my schedule always starts so early~?" Kyuhyun complains like a little boy. Everyone in the company knows about this 'Little Space' thing between members of Super Junior and luckily, somehow they manage to keep it just inside the company. And the members are all very grateful for that.

All the other members and staffs in the practice room just cooes at the maknae when Yongsun manager speaks up.
"I can ask them to extend it if you want to?" he makes a suggestion. Kyuhyun just stares at him for a few long seconds before answering.
"Nah, I don't wanna burden them. I'll just go,"
"Hey, be a good boy and I will go for lunch with you later okay?" Leeteuk tries to make a deal with the younger.
"Promise?" the maknae ask after a few seconds.
"I'll try, hmm?"
"Fine," the younger gives in.
"Good boy," Leeteuk says, patting the younger's head.
"Alright then, Heechul and Ryeowook can rest and have your lunch while I send these two?"
"Sure,"
And with that, the four of them starts another day of their endless work.

They all are working hard and Teuk keep his promise to go for lunch with Kyuhyun. Eventhough it's just a simple cup of americano and a slice of cheesecake at a cafe near their shooting area, Kyuhyun is satisfied as the older tries to keep his promise throughout his extremely packed schedule.
"Hyung, what time will your schedule end?" Kyuhyun suddenly ask.
"Hmm, today it's gonna be quite late so maybe the three of you have to go home first. Why?" Leeteuk answers. The younger just nods.
"Nah, nothing. Just curious,"
Leeteuk watch the younger to look for signs of dissapointment and luckily there is none. They continue to finish their simple lunch and went straight back to work.

It's already 9 o'clock when Ryeowook and Kyuhyun both finish their schedule for the day. They both wait at the lobby of SM Ent. while waiting for their manager to pick Heechul up. After a little past 10 minutes, Ryeowook's phone went off as Heechul calls him to inform that he's already in front of the building. The two maknaes then walk out and get onto the van.
"You two didn't get dinner yet, right?" Heechul ask.
"Nope," Ryeowook answers.
"Well then, where should we go?"
"I'm craving fried chicken," Kyuhyun suddenly speaks up.
"Yeah, me too," Ryeowook adds.
"Fried chicken? Should we get it then?"
"Yes!" the two maknaes answer in sync.
"Hahahaha, excited here aren't we?Seems like you guys are loosening up a little now," Yongsun notices the difference in their eyes and little details of their behaviour. Heechul also notices that and suggest that they order a takeout for their safety.

While waiting for their order, Heechul went out to the toilet. He takes advantage of his alone time to call up to Leeteuk and informs him of the maknaes change of behaviour.
"Oh, really? Kyuhyun too?"
"Yeah, they seems extremely tired when we pick them up earlier,"
"Okay, uhm... just make sure no one sees them and....oh, they had dinner yet?"
"No, we are waiting for our takeout now. I planned on eating out but seeing them like that I thought it would be too dangerous,"
"Good decision. Well, take them home and make sure they eat, okay. Then, ask them if they want to let loose completely and if they want to, try to make deals like we usually do,"
"Noted. Don't worry I got this. By the way, when are you finishing?"
"11 maybe? Hodong hyung is making this WAY LONGER. We are having break for the nth time already and it just doesn't seem to end,"
"LOL, you know how he is, right. Well then, I'll take care of them. Don't worry and just do your job properly, okay? We've ordered some extra for you just in case,"
"Alright, thanks. Gotta go now. Bye,"
They hang up and Heechul walks back to the van only to be met with two sleeping maknaes. He just smiles warmly as they continue their way home.