First Snow (Part 2)

It is 8 in the morning when the two littles wake up in an excellent, hyper mood. They climb out of the crib and run to Leeteuk's room, shared with Heechul and Yesung.
"DADDY! SNOW! LET'S PWAY!" all three of them were shook by the sudden wake-up call.
"Hm? Baby, it's too early. It's gonna be so cold...How about we wait until noon? We can go out after lunch," Leeteuk tries to negotiate.
"Nooo snowwww, daddy pwomise...," Kyu sits on the older's lap, pouting.
"I know, baby. But it's still too cold outside. You'll get sick if we go play now," 

They both whine. 
"Pway snow..."
"We will, baby. Just wait a few more hours, okay? We need to wait for sun to get out first, then we can go play. Do you wanna play without sun? Later he will get sad and cry if we left him," Heechul tries as he caress Wookie's soft locks. The two littles gasped in unison.
"No no...sun cannot sad. We wait for sun and pway snow,"
"Yes, baby. We cannot let sun get sad, right?  So we will wait for him to wake up, then we can go play snow together, okay?"
"Okay..."
"Good boys. Wanna cuddle with daddy Teukie and daddy Chullie?"
"Eung!"
"Alright, come get inside the blankie," the two littles crawl inside the blanket and snuggles close to the two oldest members.

They manage to get the littles to sleep in for another two hours before they both start to wriggle awake. This time, all members had woken up and are preparing their brunch.
"Hey buddy, come on wake up. The sun is up, we will have breakfast and then we can go out, okay?"
"But first...let's go change your nappies," Heechul and Siwon are in charge of changing the littles into something warm.
"Oh, did you went peepee last night, baby?" Siwon ask the youngest when he felt his nappy is heavy.
"Uh oh...," the little hides his blushing face into his daddy's neck.
"It's okay, baby. We are going to change your nappy and you are going to feel refreshed, okay?"
"Eung!"

"We are done!" Heechul exclaims, walking into the living room holding Wookie up like Simba from the cartoon Lion King. The little chuckles, Kyu giggles from behind as he walk holding Siwon's finger and the other members laugh at the view.
"Hi, baby. Are you ready to play with snow?" Eunhyuk take Wookie from Heechul's arms and tickles his tummy, earning a louder chuckles as the little wriggles in his arms.
"Alright, let's eat and then we can go out,"

"Let's go play with snow!" Donghae exclaims as he scoop Kyu up in his arms and run to the front door.
"YEAY SNOW!" they all walk to the park in front of the dorm building. Most people are either staying inside or already spending their day with their family outside so there are no one at the park.
"We can let them play around. There are not many people here today. But be sure to keep an eye on them both," Leeteuk say as they let the two littles wander around.
"Daddy snow!" Wookie calls out as he turns to face his daddies and show them the snow.
"Yes, baby. What colour is the snow?"
"Hm...white!"
"Good job! Our baby is so clever," Yesung compliments the little, patting his head.
"Wanna see daddy make snow duckies?" Shindong offers, the little gasp.
"Snow duckies!"

Kyu is on the other part of the park. Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae are following him to make sure he didn't go too far. The little stomps a few times before plopping down on the white, cold natural cushion. The three daddies titter at the little's action. Kyu look up to see his daddies and laugh, clapping his hands.
"What are you doing, baby?"
"Snow...soft!" he pat the snow a few times. Cold. He didn't really like the coldness.
"It is soft,"
"Oh! Cold..." the little whines. Siwon leaned down and kiss his blushing cheek.
"What is it, baby? Why are you whining?"
"Cold,"
"Yeah, snow can be pretty cold. Do you like it?"
"No..."
"Why not?" 

Kyu starts to whine and eventually cry. Donghae notice his hands are covered in snow and gently clean them off.
"It's okay, baby. It's okay. Is it too cold?" he ask the little to be answered with a little nod accompanied by a few sobbing.
"Wanna wear you penguin gloves?"
"Eung..." Eunhyuk help the little to wear his gloves as the little continue to hold on to Donghae who is now sitting on the snow. He sit the little on his lap.
"What happened? I heard someone crying just now," Leeteuk came to check on them.
"Too cold Dada!"
"Really? The snow is too cold for you?"
"Eung..." the little answer sadly.
"It's okay, you can touch it while wearing the glove. See? Daddy is wearing glove, too," the older grabs a handful of snow with his gloved hands to show to the little. Kyu watch with big eyes as Leeteuk sit beside Donghae and asking Kyu to come sit on his lap.

"Here, see? We can make snowballs," Leeteuk show the little to gather the snow and make snowballs.
"Snowball!" the little proudly show his snowball.
"Good job, baby!"
"Hey! Wanna make snowman and see who can make a bigger one?" Heechul offers from the other side of the park while Wookie is busy helping Shindong and Yesung gathering piles of snow.
"Sure!"
"Time starts now!"
"Hey NOT FAIR!"
"AHAHAHAHAH," 
They had fun playing in the snow for a few more hours before it gets colder and Leeteuk decides it was time to get inside before anyone gets sick.
"Last person pay for dinner!" Eunhyuk announces as he scoop Wookie while Siwon have Kyu in their arms and rush to the front door as soon as the elevator door opens.
"Hey!"
They continue to have fun in the warmth of their dorm and the littles take their nap happily.