Sick Little(3)

At home...

"Wookie, just a little will you? You need to eat, baby," Heechul tried to feed half a spoonful of warm rice porridge to the little that had been clutching on him since they left the clinic. Only for the little to whine more and more.

"Huhh....hey, give him to me," Leeteuk offers as he's already done with his meal and Heechul hadn't taken one bite yet. As soon as Leeteuk take him in his hand, the little cluthes on his shirt and again, hides his face.

"Hey, at this point I don't even know how are you even breathing," Leeteuk says, trying to bring the little's head up but to no avail.

"I thought Kyu would be worst but I guess I'm wrong," Eunhyuk says, shrugging his shoulder.

"Right, I thought so too. I guess it have to do with how Wookie is not that type to express himself. Maybe he had been extremely worn out but he doesn't want to bother us with it. You know him, it's always been that way," Siwon suggested.

"But, if that's really the case, isn't it easier if he takes a nap and rest other than just clutching on our clothes like a baby panda?" Heechul query.

"Maybe he want to but he just can't. Maybe something is bothering him," Shindong says.

"I'll try to lull him in a dark room. Maybe that could help,"

"Alright,"

In the Little Room...

Leeteuk closed all the curtains and turns off all the lights except for one giraffe shaped night light on the table beside the little's crib.

"There, Wookie. You can sleep if you want to. Don't hold back," Leeteuk whispers to the little as he bounce the little lightly around the room. After 5  minutes, the little is still wide awake but his grip on the older's shirt is loosening. Leeteuk continue to bounce the little around the room while making white noises and caressing the back and head of the little. Finally, after 20 minutes of lullaby, Wookie is fast asleep. Leeteuk carefully place the little in his crib, kisses his forehead and left the room with a little creak on the door. He then went to the living room to join the others.

"Is he asleep?"

"Yeah, after 20 minutes of bouncing around the room. Where's Kyu?"

"Daddy!" a high pitched voice resonating around the living room when a little runs around, giggling. Suddenly, the little halted and look around the room.

"Wookie?" the little asked, looking around at his daddies, cocking his head to the side.

"Wookie is not well, baby. He needs to rest. You can play with him when he wake up later, okay?" Siwon took the little by his under arm and place him on his lap.

"In the meantime, why don't we watch some movies. You love movie, right?" Donghae asked.

"Can we watch Finding Nemo, daddy?" 

"Sure, baby. But first, magic word?" Eunhyuk asked, playfully with whispering gesture.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease," the little answers cutely, showing all his little white teeth.

"Hahahahahaha, okay let's watch Finding Nemo," all of them chuckled.

Half an hour later...

"I'll go check on Wookie," Heechul announces.

"Daddy, Kyu follow?"

"Sure, baby. Let's go. But we need to be quiet, okay?" Heechul reminds the little, offering his hand for the boy to hold.

As they enter the Little Room...

"Daddy," Kyu called for Heechul as he put his tiny hands up. Heechul instantly take the little in his arms so he could take a better look at his friend.

"Wookie~" the little called out quietly, holding his hand out to his sleeping friend. Heechul watch as the little sleep. Suddenly he realised that Wookie's chest is too wavy for a sleeping little. He increases the air conditioner temperature a little and watch over the little again. 5 minutes later, there's not much difference in the little's breathing.

"Daddy, Wookie in pain?" Kyu ask as he back and forth to watch over the other in the crib and his daddy's now frowning face.

"I think so, baby,"

"Hey, you two okay here? Just wondering what took you guys so long," Siwon came in the room.

"Oh! Is it that long already?"

"Naah, it's just 10 minutes but I got curious. So.... what's happening here?"

"I don't know. Don't you think he seems to be having difficulty breathing?" Heechul asked. Siwon get closer to the crib and watch the little for a couple of minutes.

"Oh... it shouldn't be that wavy, right?"

"I don't think so," 

Suddenly, the sleeping little moves around and whimper. However, Wookie is not the type that tends to move around while sleeping and from his whimpers, it sounds like he's struggling or hurting. The frown on the two daddies deepen and Kyu seems like crying already.

"Wookie~" Kyu calls out with a trembling little voice.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Wookie is fine, come here," Siwon assures the little and take him from Heechul. And at that time, Wookie's eyes flutter open. As soon as he see Heechul, the little stretch up his hands but before the older could take his tiny hands, the little whimpers loudly and pulls both his hands back. 

"Hey... what's wrong, baby? Your hands hurt?" Heechul tries to take his hands but the little refused and starts crying. 

"What happened?" Leeteuk barge into the room.

"I think it have to be something with his hands. We need to go to the clinic now," 

"I'll call Jinki ,"

                                                                      ~TIME SKIP~

"It has nothing to do with his bone so you don't have to worry so much. It's just his muscles are a bit overworked around the right shoulder. But we still need him to wear the shoulder brace,"

"Must be the reason he clutches on our clothes earlier. He only uses his right hand then,"

"What about the fast breathing?"

"I'm pretty sure it was just because of the pain. His lungs seems to have no problem and looking at his health history, he never smoked nor get exposed to anyone smoking near him or any other factors that could trigger fast breathing. Unless it's pollens or fine dust but he have no cough so most probably it is not. Thus, I will just give a pain killer for that and a bottle of a cream along with the shoulder brace. Come I'll show you how to wear it. Can you please hold him so he could face me?"

"Hey, baby... can you face Uncle Jinki for a while?"

While Dr. Lee is helping the little to wear the shoulder brace, 

"So, how are we supposed to... you know, pick him up and all. Especially when he's this little?" Heechul ask.

"Well, you can pick him up normally. Just make sure to be extra careful with his right hand, that's all. Here, we are done,"

Wookie stares at the shoulder brace and look up to his the 3 older men in the room which made them chuckle because of how cute the little is. He look up to Leeteuk who's holding him and Leeteuk look down to meet eyes with the little and shows his sweetest smile to the boy.

"It's okay, baby. It might be a little uncomfortable now but you're gonna adapt to it, okay? Come here," Heechul assures the little as he take him from Leeteuk.

"Thank you so much Jinki. I promise I'll take you for meals sometimes,"

"Oh no need for that. It's my job and you are my friends. I'm glad I could help you guys,"

"Alright then, see you later,"

"See you later, bye! Bye bye, Wookie!" the little just stares at him and all of them broke into laughter.