Cyber Bully (2)

"No...erghh I hate myself," he sighs and quickly finishes up.

The eternal maknae of Super Junior is now surrounded by 8 curious members and their manager.
"So...care to tell us what happened last night?" Eunhyuk starts.
"Uh...everything?"
"Everything," Leeteuk says.
"Huh, alright. Hmm...you all know how I always do YouTube live before or after each of my musical performances, right? " the others just nod.
"And yesterday I did it for about 10 minutes on our way to the atrium. It went well, it was fun as usual. The performance, later on, was also great, my sunbaes all praise me for my performance," Ryeowook continued and suddenly he got overwhelmed. His eyes watery, and his breathing got intense making the members panicked a little.
"I think he's regressing," Siwon suggested with urgency clear in his voice. Heechul immediately stood up and hugged the younger, whispering sweet nothing and rubbing his back. After a few minutes, his breathing stabilized and sigh of relief could be heard from everyone.

"I'm sorry," Ryeowook mumbles but the members are fast to catch it.
"Hey, nothing to be sorry for. It's not your fault you got overwhelmed. If you are not ready to tell us everything now, we can wait,"
"No! No...I- I want to get it off my chest as soon as possible,"
"Alright then, but if it gets tough, you can stop anytime okay?" Leeteuk reminds, answered with a nod from the younger. Ryeowook continues with Heechul still rubbing his back as support and when it comes to THAT part of the story, the members all tense up. As Ryeowook sensed the change, he unconsciously let out a small, soft whimper making the others focus back on him. Their gaze softens as they look at him.
"Hey, you know you don't have to care about what they say, right? We are all here for you and we love you the way you are. As long as it's not harming your health, you don't have to do what they want you to," Leeteuk says as he kneels in front of the younger who is now just staring at the floor.
"I know, it's just that, if there is a person who thinks that way, I'm pretty sure there are more people who think the same,"
"Of course there are, but it's up to you to take it personally or to just ignore them. You know, we can't satisfy everyone. So we need to do what we think is best for us because it is our life and we are responsible for it, not other people," Heechul say, making the younger nod and smile a little.
"There you go, our cute maknae. You look the best with a smile on your face,"  Donghae says, making the younger chuckle while the others adoring him.

"Well then, you're feeling better now?"
"Yeah, thank you for everything,"
"You're most welcome. Not like this is the first time we do this, tho,"
"Alright, now we can go to our schedule without anything to worry about. You guys are off today, Heechul, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, right?"
"Yep,"
"Alright then, there is some leftover from yesterday's dinner if you guys are too lazy to cook, or maybe "Wookie" and "Kyu" decide to visit later on. For sure I'm not letting Heechul handle the kitchen so...yeah," Leeteuk say, chuckling.
"Alright alright I know, I don't want to burn this house either," Heechul answered and everyone burst out laughing.
"Well then, call us if anything, okay?" Take care,"
"Bye!"