Bad Mood

It is a normal day in the dorm, except it is extremely quite because most of the members are out for their schedule. Little Kyu is silently sucking his bottle of warm chocolate milk, laying down on the sofa while Shindong and Siwon is in the kitchen, preparing for dinner.

"We're home!" Leeteuk, Heechul and Yesung enters one after another.
"Wow, what's this delicious smell? What's for dinner?"
"We made potato pancake and kimchi stew,"
"Nice! Hi, Kyu!" Heechul greeted the Little only to get no response from the boy.
"Hey...what's wrong?"
"He had been like that since morning. He won't talk to anyone,"
"What about the bottle?"
"We just give it to him in hope it will cheer him up but he just take it without saying anything and lays on the couch,"
"Kyu? Is there anything wrong?" Leeteuk try to get the younger to talk only for the boy to stare at him for a while before shaking his head slowly and breaking their eye-contact.
"Kyu, talk to us. Please?"

All of them silently wait for the little to open up. After about 5 minutes of silence...
"Daddy Teukie meanie..." Kyu mumbled before hiding his face behind the blue penguin plushie.
"Huh?" Everyone look up to the leader as he himself is shocked at the statement.
"I-I...what did daddy Teukie do, baby?"
"Didn't say byebye,"
The statement adding to their confusion. Suddenly, Leeteuk remembered something.

"Aaah...you mean this morning? Daddy didn't say goodbye before going to work?" Leeteuk make a guess, receiving a small nod from behind the plushie.
"Ahahahaha gosh why are you so cuteeeee," Heechul basically squealed, making the others giggle as Kyu peeked out to give his daddys a confused look.
"Baby, you were sound asleep, how could daddy wake you up? Daddy did give you a forehead kiss, tho,"
"...really?"
"Of course, daddy always give Kyu forehead kisses if Kyu is asleep when daddy need to go to work,"

A few seconds passes before the little decides to sit up comfortably before continuing the conversation.
"Is daddy forgiven now?" Leeteuk ask.
"Cuddle?" the little ask back.
"To make it up?" Leeteuk ask again to be answered with a nod.
"Well, it depends. Have you been a good boy for daddy siwon and daddy shindong?"
The little nods immediately.
"Really..? What do you think? Have Kyu been a good boy today?" the leader turns to both daddys.
"Well, he didn't do anything other than sulk all day but it didn't bother us much so might as well say he's a good boy," Shindong say with Siwon nodding, agreeing.
"Alright then, lots of cuddles for Kyu tonight!"
"YEAY!!" Kyu cheers as he jumps off the couch onto Leeteuk's arms, luckily ready to catch the boy. The others chuckled as they make their way to the dining table.

~ author's note ~
A short update as I suddenly got an idea while just chilling around. Anyways, hope you enjoy🙇‍♀️ and thank you for your support