Hurts...

SuJu group chatroom:

SW: KYU?! I HEARD YOU SPRAINED YOUR WRIST. WHY DON'T YOU TELL US?!
EH: WHAT?!!
LT: Guys, calm down. He already told me about it.
DH: HYUNG? WHY DON'T YOU TELL US?
LT: Kyu told me not to tell you guys. He doesn't want you to worry. He's gonna tell when he comes home anyway.
SW: IT'S 4 HOURS MORE BEFORE EVERYONE ARE HOME
DH: BUT IT'S THE RULE? HE NEED TO TELL US IF HE GOT HURT
LT: He did tell me...
DH: Oh...make sense...
LT: 😐...

In the dorm...

"I'm home!" Kyuhyun announces, tired, as he closes the door.
"KYU! ARE YOU OKAY?"
"WHERE DOES IT HURT?"
"Umm...what is this all about...?"
"Your wrist?!"
"Oh...how...?"
"We saw the articles. And Teukie hyung,"
"Huh?! Articles? When even...hyung?,"
"They were freaking out. I had to,"
"You didn't see the articles?"
"I...didn't have the time to check my phone...,and I fell asleep immediately in the car,"
"Oh...anyways, since you are here now, where does it hurt?"
"Right side. I sprained it a little while practicing the swords play,"
"It must be bad for you to wear a wristguard?"
"Not quite, actually but the doctor said I need to wear it at all times to avoid further injury,"

After half an hour of inspecting Kyuhyun, the olders finally let him to go shower and get ready for dinner. 15 minutes later, the youngest leaves his room and goes straight to the dining table as everyone is already waiting.
"Thank you for the food!"
They start to dig in on the food when Donghae realize the maknae sitting across from him is struggling to hold his chopsticks.
"Can you do that?" he ask, making everyone turn their attention to the maknae.
Getting no answer from the youngest, Siwon takes over the pair of chopsticks and picks up a piece of meat.
"Here, aaa," Siwon brings the meat in front of Kyuhyun's mouth, and the younger bites on it immediately.
"Do you want to use a spoon?"
"Hurts...," the maknae utters timidly, eyes glued on the bowl in front of him.
"It's hurting? Did the doctor say anything about when it hurts again?" 
"..." the maknae keeps quiet, eyes starting to well up in tears, head still bowing.
"Hey, you still with us?" Leeteuk tries, gently rubbing on the younger's back.
"Cweam...," 
"Sorry?"
"If huwt...put cweam,"
"Oh...and where is that cream, baby?"
"Kyu bag," one look from Leeteuk and Siwon is on his feet to retrieve the cream.
"It's okay, we are going to put on the cream and it won't hurt anymore, okay?" Leeteuk tells the younger and receives a small nod.
"Here's the cream," Siwon comes back with a container just a bit smaller than his palm.
"Want daddy to help you put on the cream?" Leeteuk asks.
Nodding, the little turns his body towards the leader, whining while having his arms up, asking to be hugged.
"Come here, my poor baby. Let's put this cream on and continue to eat, okay?"
"No~," the little mumbles against Leeteuk's chest.
"You need to fill your tummy before going to bed, tho. Daddy will feed you, okay?" Leeteuk suggests, and answered with a small nod. 

15 minutes later...

They are done with dinner 5 minutes ago and while some are cleaning up the kitchen, the others are resting in the living room.

"Feeling better?" Leeteuk ask the little on his lap.
"Yeshh,"
"You need to tell us if it ever hurts again, ok?"
"'m sowwy," Kyu leans on the leader's chest, pouting as he hugs his penguin plushie.
"It's okay, our baby is so considerate not wanting his daddies to be worried. But you shouldn't keep it a secret when you get injured, ok?"
"I...juwed..?" the little look up to Leeteuk, head cocked to the side as he tried to repeat the word.
"Hahah...Injured, baby. That is when you hurt yourself," Siwon explains. Kyu's little mouth forms a perfect O as the little understands, making the members coo. 

They let the little play with his toys at the corner of the room while they watch a movie. 30 minutes into the movie, Kyu gets up from his toys and waddle his way to Eunhyuk. He raised his right arm as the left is used to rub his sleepy eyes.
"Oops, looks like someone is ready to go to bed," Eunhyuk mentions as he pick the boy in his muscular arms. Kyu instantly lays his head on the older's chest as soon as he gets picked up.
"Goodnight, baby. Sleep well," Donghae kiss the little's forehead as he slowly drift into dreamland.