Sunday

It is already Sunday which means the members of Super Junior need to go back to work the day after.

"Kyu, you need to be big tomorrow. Are you ok with that?" Donghae ask the little. The boy look up from his Qìé and pout.
"One more day?" he ask.
"Well, we can ask Yongsun hyung to talk to the management.
"Pweaseee, daddy. Wanna be little bit more," the little walk up to the older  and hug him.
"Alright, let me call Yongsun hyung real quick," Donghae say as he take the little in his arms and lift him up. Donghae takes his phone and look for Yongsun's contact number. The call is accepted in just 1 ring.
"Hello?"
"Hello? Hyung it's me, Donghae,"
"Yeah, i know. Why are you calling me this early?"
"Well, our little Kyu here want to ask something. Go on, baby,"
"Manager samchon?"
"Oh, hey Kyu. What do you want to ask about?"
"Mmmm," the little look at the man carrying him and the older just nod to encourage the boy to go on.
"Can Kyu be little one more day?"
"Oh...hmm, I will try and ask the management first. But I can't guarantee it so.... I will try, ok?"
"Alright, samchon. Thank you," The little answers, more like mumbling.
"Uh oh, we have a pouty little here. I'll try to cheer him up. Update me later, hyung. Goodluck,"
"Alright, I'll just text you later. Thanks for the luck. Really need it and hope it works. Bye,"
"Bye,"

The call ends and Kyu is being pouty.
"Baby, we still have hope. Let's just play with Qìé and wait for it, okay?"
Donghae say as he sits on the carpet where toys are scattered all over it.
He sits Kyu on his laps and brings all penguin plushies around them. They play there quietly and soon one by one members fill the living room.

'Ding!'

Donghae's text notification went off. Both Donghae and Kyu instantly look at the phone on the table top. Donghae puts the little down on the floor and picks the phone up. He opens the text message.
"I'm sorry, they can't fix his schedule anymore,"
"Oh no...alright. I'll tell him. Thanks hyung,"
"Sure. Tell him I said sorry,"
"Sure thing,"
Donghae walks up to the little who had been eyeing him the whole time and sit in front of him.
"Baby, I'm so sorry but your schedule can no longer be fixed. You have to be big tomorrow,"
And with that, the boy breaks into tears. All members in the room are shocked to see the little wails his heart out, including Wookie who is sitting on Heechul's lap.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Come here," Donghae picks the boy up and rocks him, rubbing his back to calm him down. Siwon gets up from his sit and went to make strawberry milk in hope that it will calm the baby down. Wookie looks back and forth to Heechul and Kyu a few times, confusion clearly shown on his face.
"Kyu?" the little ask, pointing at the other boy while facing Heechul.
"Kyu have to be big boy tomorrow but he don't want to," Heechul try to explain to the little on his lap but the boy seems way too little to understand it so he just blinks and proceed to suck his thumb which Leeteuk immediately prevent him from.
"No, baby. Not your thumb,"
"Here," as if on cue, Siwon arrive with two bottles containing warm strawberry milk. Heechul take one and offer it to Wookie which he engulf the nip immediately.
"Kyu, here. Your favourite strawberry milk," Siwon try to lure the boy only to be pushed by the little.
"Noooooo!"
"Give him to me," Yesung stands up from the couch. Donghae passes the boy cautiously and Yesung take the little in his arms. Soon after, he put the still crying boy on the floor.
"Kyu, daddy want you to stop crying. Now, if you don't want to go into time out," Yesung, being the one in charge of discipline for the littles says sternly.
"Daddy is gonna count from 5 and if you don't stop crying by then, you are going into time out. ALONE,"

Usually even if the boys went into time out, one of the members will stay with them as safety precaution. But time out ALONE is the littles' nightmare. And with that, Kyu immediately stops crying.
"Good boy, come here," Yesung sits on the floor and stretch his arms out towards the boy. Kyu crawls on all four and hugs his daddy, still sobbing.
"No time out, daddy. Pweasee," the little's voice muffled by the older's shoulder.
"Sure, no time out for you. But promise daddy you will behave, okay?"
"Pwomish,"
"Come one. Let's wash your face," Eunhyuk takes the boy and bring him to the bathroom. Soon, they comes back into the living room and Eunhyuk passes the little to Leeteuk who is ready with the little's bottle. The leader lays the little in his arms and brings the nip to his waiting mouth. The little lays down comfortably, feeling safe in the leader's muscular arms. He sucks the still warm strawberry milk while making eye contact with the older. Soon enough, the little's eyes flutters, struggling to stay open.
"Sleep, baby. It's okay. Daddy will be here," Leeteuk say, stroking the little's soft, strawberry scented hair.
And with that, the little went to dreamland.