Bath (SD+KH)

"Bye, Kyuhyun-ah,"
"Bye, hyung. Thank you for your hard work today,"
"You, too. Go get some rest tonight, okay?"
"Hyung, too,"

Shindong went to watch Kyuhyun's musical Ben-Hur today and are going home together. After greeting ELF who waited outside the theater, Yongsun manager closed the window and the two idols finally relaxed in their seats.
"The show was great,"
"Hm? Oh, thank you,"
"You looked so cool in that outfit. I got goosebumps every time you sing,"
"Hyung~ stop it,"
"No, I'm being real here. I think that was the best performance among all your other musicals before,"
"You said it before during Werther, too!"
"Oh, really?! Ahahahah! Maybe our maknae is just too good in musicals, every stage seemed to be way freaking better than before,"
"Don't curse! Ahahahah!,"

They calmed themselves down and got some takeouts for dinner since everyone else would be working until late at night and both didn't think they would want to cook. It was quiet in the car with 30 minutes more until they arrived at the dorm.
"Oh crap," the maknae suddenly cursed out.
"Hey, you can't tell me to stop cursing if you are going to say something near to it, too," Shindong laughed. 

The younger ignored the comment. He reached over and held onto one of Shindong's fingers. He could feel himself wanting to be small since way earlier and was trying to fight it long enough to get home. It was going to be embarrassing to be slipping at the theater. 

Shindong's eyes soften.
"Hey, baby? Daddy's sorry for saying bad words. Promise it won't happen again. Do you want to hold my hand until we arrive home?"
The little shrugged.
"Is my baby tired?"
"I'm not little,"
"Come on, you are not usually this clingy. Not to this extent,"

"Not small," the maknae repeated softly. He didn't sound in the least bit harsh but rather slightly embarrassed.
"Oh, is that so? I guess we won't have a bubble bath tonight then. How sad,"
The younger whined.
"Kidding, baby! We can have a bubble bath with all your ducky friends,"

They arrived at the dorm, and Shindong had to help the younger take off his shoes. Shindong leads the little to the sofa before going to the kitchen to prepare a bottle of warm strawberry milk. The younger almost fell asleep  while waiting before Shindong stroked his soft, plump cheek.
"Baby, here's your bottle,"
"Dada~Kyu sweep," the little whines.
"But we need to take a bath. Your ducky friends are waiting,"
"No ducky~" Kyu mumbles sleepily.
"You are too tired?"
"Hmm..."
"Alright then, let's just change into your pajamas, ok?" 

The little fell asleep as Shindong put his onesies on so the older set him in his crib with all his penguin plushies. He went out after kissing the little on his forehead and went to the kitchen to put the other's portion of takeouts in the fridge so he can warm it up and eat it for tomorrow's breakfast. Shindong was watching TV alone in the living room when the members arrived one after another and Leeteuk was the last one to be home.
"Where's Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk asks. 
"He was too tired to even eat and take a bath when we arrived. He's already asleep,"
"He did't eat then?"
"He finished a bottle while I changed him into his onesies,"
"Oh, good. Well, I'm sleepy, too. See you tomorrow,"
"Rest well,"