Time Out (YS+RW)

"Daddy pway!" Wookie exclaims as he climbs into Yesung's lap. The older hummed, kissing the little's soft locks.
"What are we playing?"
"Fishies!"
"Okay, who are these?"
"Umm, bee!"
"Because it is yellow and black?"
"Eung! 'Dis!" Wookie thrust a purple-coloured fish plushie at the older.
"Oh! Be nice, baby,"
"Sowwy," the little apologized then proceeded to hand the older three more fish plushies.
"Daddy 'dis fishies,"
"Alright,"

They played together on the carpet until Wookie seemed to be uncomfortable. He wriggled and kept shifting his legs.
"Baby, do you need to pee?"
"Uhum,"
"You are wearing your diaper, just let it go,"
"Wan' potty,"
"Alright, let's go,"

"You done?"
"Eung," Yesung helped the boy to clean up.
"Let's go get something to eat?" the older suggest as he took the little in his arms.
"Yesh, Wookie hungy,"
"Yeah, daddy is hungry, too,"
"Daddy eat many,"
"Yeah, because daddy is big,"
"Wookie smol?"
"Yes, Wookie is small so he eats so little,"
"Eung!"

"Let's see, what do we have here? Oh shrimps, baby you want shrimps?"
"Yesh! Shwimp!"
"Ahahah alright. You sit here and play while daddy cooks, okay?"
"Eung!"

Five minutes went by and Wookie seems to be more and more fussy.
"Daddy..." the little called out in a whine, making the older turn around.
"Yes, baby?" Yesung asks as the little approaches the kitchen.
"Hey hey, you cannot come in here. It's dangerous," Yesung left the boiled shrimps on the counter as he make way to the whining little, now making grabby hands towards the older.
"What is it?"
"Daddy~" Wookie whined in Yesung's arms before huddling to the older's chest.
"How old are you?"
"Dunno...Wookie hungy~"
"I know, baby. We're eating soon. I just need to cool down the shrimps, okay?"
The little whined even more and rubbed his eyes. Yesung realized the boy was tired and hold him close to his chest, rubbing the little's back to calm him down.

The little started to cry a little. Yesung bounced him lightly and had no choice but to continue preparing the shrimps with Wookie in his arms.
"Alright, the food is done. Let's eat, okay?" Yesung told the little as he attempted at sitting the little down.
"NO! NO!"
"Baby, you need to sit if you want to eat,"
"Noooo!"
"Don't make daddy put you in time out, baby,"
Wookie squirmed, getting out of Yesung's hold and on the floor.
"No!"
"Wookie, daddy is going to set the table. If you are not in your seat, daddy will put you in time out,"
"Wan' daddy! Pweaseee!" Wookie started to cry loudly.
"Daddy!" Yesung stopped and picked the little up again.
"Wookie, daddy is here," Yesung kissed the little's crown a few times when the boy cling to him.
"Baby, daddy is just here. You need to sit down so daddy can get things done,"
Wookie whined.
"Wookie, you know I hate putting you in time out. Just a few minutes,"
Wookie furrowed his brows and pout.

"Please let go of daddy's shirt,"
"No!"
"Wookie,"
"NO!" he screamed louder when Yesung tried to sit him in his chair. The little started kicking him and that was the last straw for Yesung. He picked the little up and walk to the living room. He forced Wookie out of his arms and have the boy sitting facing the corner.
"You are going to sit here for five minutes. Stay,"
Wookie screamed, kicking the wall in front of him.
"Daddy!"
"Stay there,"
"Sowwy! Wookie sowwy!"

Yesung ignored the little as best as he could, taking a few glances just to make sure he is safe. He prepared the food in Wookie's favourite girrafe utensils. Five minutes passed. He went to get Wookie, who cling to the older as soon as he was taken into his arms and sniffled. Yesung sat the little down and kissed his forehead.
"Are you good now?"
"Wookie sowwy," the boy mumbled. Playing with the hem of his shirt, still sniffing. Wookie looked up to the older, eyes watery. He felt so small and time out seemed so harsh to him.

Yesung watched him, worried that the punishment took a toll on the younger.
"Baby, how old are you?"
Wookie held up one finger, slowly with a pout on his lips.
Yesung picked the little back up and rocked him.
"I'm so sorry. That was daddy's fault. I'm so sorry, baby,"
It was written in their rules that Time Out is a no-no when the littles are less than 2 years old but Yesung didn't know Wookie's age to begin with.
Wookie held on to the older's shoulder, nuzzling his neck. Yesung sat down at the dining table and shifted the little in his lap. Wookie pointed at the food in his giraffe plate. Yesung fed him, pausing when the little started getting drowsy and kept trying to lay on him.

"Two more bites and we'll go nitenite?"
Wookie nodded tiredly. He let the older fed him before being carried to the Little World. The dishes could wait. After what had happened, Yesung had no heart to make the little cry again. He took out a onesie and lay Wookie on the changing table. While changing, Wookie had dozed off so Yesung try to be fast but gentle as to not wake him up. Soon, Wookie is deep asleep. Yesung lay him down inside his crib and left the room to do the dishes and wait for the other members to come home.

-------------------Author's Note-----------------

Hello guys! Thank you for supporting me >-<
I'll be doing some special chapters where all of it takes place when only 2 or 3 (including Kyu or Wookie) members are at home.

Do let me know if there are any partners you would like me to do <3