The Shoutings

It had been a hectic month. Their comeback had been postponed 3 times because of technical issues, resulting in messy schedules. Kyuhyun is alone at the dorm as he finishes his schedule earlier than expected.

After 20 weeks of musical performances, he finally had a day off. He decided to let loose a little, just enough for him to rest fully. He went to the Little World and pick a baby blue pacifier with penguin face on it. He went into his 'big boy' room and lays on the bed, putting the pacifier in his mouth and starts sucking. Slowly, he starts feeling fuzzy but at the same time still concious enough to hear the front door being opened. His body was just starting to relax when he heard a door being closed with a loud bang. He jolted up, went to the door and slowly peeking out.

"He's not the only one working here! He's not the only one who's tired!"
"Can you please shut the fu*k up. Not like you have to deal with 2  grown ups acting like babies, annoying me every chance they got!"
"Yesung, watch your words!,"
"This is messed up. I don't wanna be here,"

When he sensed someone walking towards the hallway, he quickly but quietly close his room door. Sitting on his bed, hugging his knees to his chest.
"Are they talking about me and Ryeowook? But... it couldn't be. But what if... and they hate us...," Kyuhyun starts to talk to himself, overthinking and without him realising a tear flows down his cheeks. He tries to muffle the sobs by hiding his face on his knees and the next thing he knew was someone waking him up.
"Kyu? Why are you sleeping like this? You could hurt your back," it was Ryeowook. Ryeowook and Leeteuk are mc-ing a radio show together so they always comes home later than the others, usually past midnight.
"Huh? oh..."
"Wait... Kyu, were you crying?"
"Huh?! n-no what- why would I cry? Hahah...," Kyuhyun tries to hide the fact but he knows his buddy too well and vice versa.
"You know you can't lie to me, right?"
"Huhh...yeah," Kyuhyun answers, staring at his hands.
"What happened?"

Kyuhyun sigh before telling the truth.
"You know my schedule end early today, right?" Kyuhyun starts when suddenly there was a knock on their door.
"Kids?" a familiar soft voice calling.
"Come in, hyung. It's not locked,"
"I sense something happened and I want to know what and why," Leeteuk says as he peeks into the room.
"We are just starting to talk about it," Kyuhyun says as his voice cracks a little. Suddenly, the room lits up. Leeteuk turns on the light and walk towards the maknaes, eyes not leaving Kyuhyun's face.
"How long had you been crying?" Leeteuk ask as he caress Kyuhyun's red and puffy eyes.
"I don't know... I forgot to check the time they came home,"
"Were you going to let loose?" Leeteuk ask again as he saw the baby blue pacifier on the table top. Kyuhyun who had forgot about it gasped and lower his head.
"Hey, it's okay. Care to tell me what happened? You can be little after," Leeteuk offers, patting the younger's smooth, hazel hair as the later beams up at the mention of letting loose.
"Ok...So...," Kyuhyun starts to tell them everything and Leeteuk tensed up with anger. Both the younger men whimpered and look at him timidly. When he realised it, Leeteuk gasped.
"Hey hey, I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. No no, don't be scared," he calms the boys down as he caress their hair.
"We are going to talk about it tomorrow. But for now, since both of you will have the day off tomorrow, who want to sleep with Daddy Teukie~,"
"Me!"
"Shushhh, ahhahaah. Alright, come on. Let's change into your pajamas first and both of you can sleep with Daddy. Now, be quiet okay?"
"Yeayyy," the boys cheer softly, almost like a whisper which makes the leader chuckles.

The maknaes are now in their diapers and pajamas.
"Daddy...," Kyu calls out weakly.
"Yes, baby?"
"I'm hungry," 
"God... they don't even thought of checking up on you?" Leeteuk let out a heavy sigh.
"Well then, Wookie, are you hungry, too?"
"Hmmm...tummy say yes," the boy answer after patting his own tummy.
"Hahhaha, alright then. How about a bottle? Would it be enough?"
"Yes!" both littles answer in sync.
"Alright, can you wait for a while? Daddy will prepare your bottle okay?"
"Yes, daddy,"
The boys went to the living room and look for things to do while waiting for their bottles.
"Kyu, let's play," Wookie ask the other.
"Hmm? Kyu tired. Don't want do anything," the boy pouts as he slumps on the beanbag.
"Hmm? Okay, let's wait daddy together," Wookie say as he joins the other on the beanbag.

3 minutes later, the microwave dings, initiating the bottles are done. Leeteuk took the two bottles carefully and test the milk to make sure it's in perfect temperature. He then brings the bottles to the living room where the littles are waiting, only to be met with two drowsy littles. 
"Baby, here's your bottle. We can't sleep with empty tummy," Leeteuk say as he put the nip of the bottles to each of their small mouth. The two littles starts sucking greedily.
"Slowly, baby. Slowly," Leeteuk say as he caress the boys' tummy.
While being immersed in watching the littles fill their tummy, Leeteuk heard the front door opens. He looked up.
"Huh? Teuk hyung?" Siwon calls out, confused of why the older is in the living room.
"Oh? I thought everyone are asleep already. Where have you been?"
"Taking some fresh air. Away from the shoutings," Shindong say.
"Are they little now?" Siwon ask as he noticed the two boys in front of Leeteuk when he walks towards the older.
"Yeah. Hey, about the "shoutings". Is it the "grown up acting like baby" thing?"
"Oh? How did you know?"
Leeteuk told them about how the dorm condition was when he came home and what Kyuhyun told him before regressing.
"Wookie doesn't seem to care much but I'm sure he's hurt, too,"
"Oh no...,"
"This is totally messed up,"
"Huh?"
"The 'baby' we were having problem with were Hyukjae and Donghae. They did it, AGAIN and Yesung hyung can't take it anymore. Heechul hyung was also annoyed of them since they start bickering from when we were having dinner together,"
"Made sense to why you didn't prepare dinner...,"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Kyuhyun was at the dorm the whole time. He was just going to let lose when you guys came home and the shoutings happen. He cried himself to sleep and he hadn't eaten yet. That's why they are sucking the formula like crazy just now," Leeteuk say, all three of them looking at the littles who are now tired and drowsy, they start to suck on their formula slower.

"Poor baby didn't do anything wrong. This is just a misunderstanding but I think it will affect him for a long time," Siwon say as he caress the littles' hair, helping them to go to sleep.
"I think so, too," 
"Are they going to sleep with you?"
"Yeah, I promised them they can sleep with me tonight. Can you help bring them to my room, while I wash their bottles,"
"Sure,"