Chaos

"Heechul, wake up,"
"5 more minutes~"
"Wookie is awake,"
"Huh!? My baby~" Heechul sprint out of the room to greet his precious little.
"You slept throughout last night so we couldn't play together. But don't worry because we have all day to play with daddy Chullie!" the older pick the little up in the air, making him shrieks excitedly.
"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" Leeteuk greets the younger more calmly with a kiss on the chubby cheeks, earning him a cute, addictive giggle.
"Dadadadada~" the little replies excitedly.
"Ouhh, you're so little today," Heechul cooes at the little as he babbles in his own baby language.

"Chul, are you sure you can take care of them both? Wookie seems to be so little and we don't know Kyu's age yet, he's still asleep,"
"Hey, you don't trust me? I can handle this. My babies won't give me a hard time, will you? My baby~" Heechul tickles the little in his arms as they sit at the dining table.
"I'm just worried, they could be clingy and it will be impossible for you to entertain them both at the same time,"
"Don't worry, I'll give you a call if something happens,"
"You definitely need to,"
"I'll probably call Changmin to see if he can come since Kyu loves playing with him. Maybe he could be of a help,"
"That's actually a nice idea. I don't think he's busy with anything today. You should give him a call,"
"Will do,"
"Teuk, are you ready?" Yongsun manager ask as he leave his room.
"Oh, yes. Let me just take my phone,"

"Call me,"
"Don't worry~ Just go do your job,"
"Alright, alright, I'm going. Bye Wookie," he kiss the little on both his cheeks and his cute little button nose before exiting the house.
"Well, now it's just you and me! And Kyu...but let's just let him sleep a bit more. Hmm...what are we going to do first? Oh you need to eat. Let's see what we have for your tummy~" Heechul brings the little into the kitchen which earns him excited kicks from the small boy.
"Okay, easy boy...here we have some fruits, bread, yoghurt? What about avocado? Do you want avocado, baby?"
"Bleck," the little answers with a disgusted face.
"Oh, okay...no avocados for you. Hmm...yoghurt?"
"Uh uh,"
"Pumpkin?"
"Nuuuuuh,"
"Eggs?"
"NUH"
"Huhhh, what do you want to eat then?"
"Rewii,"
"Huh? Say it again?"
"Rewii. Rewii!" the little points at a plate inside the fridge, frustrated that his daddy don't understand what he wants.
"Ohhh strawberry! You want strawberry?"
"Uhh!"
"Alright, let me take out some and cut it up so you can eat easily, okay?
"Ung!"

10 minutes into their small breakfast, a distinct wail could be heard. Heechul hurriedly left the dining table to attends to the other little.
"Hi Kyu, did you sleep well? Oh...I think I know why you're crying so much," Heechul talk to himself as he pick the little up and see quite a stain on the bed. Little Kyu was awaken by a blow up and now his crib and pajamas is soiled and he is definitely uncomfortable.
"Alright, alright. Let's have a bath first and then daddy will take care of your crib okay? We need to hurry, Wookie is all alone,"

It takes only 5 minutes for Heechul to bath and put on a new set of clothes on the little as he's not fussy.
"And we are done! What a good boy you are~ Let's go and get you breakfast, too," Heechul talk to the little who seems to be the same age as Wookie as they walk into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?!" Heechul gasps as he sees chunks and juices of strawberries all over the floor and even the little's face and shirt.
"Rewii! Rewii!!" Wookie being oblivious to his daddy's reaction is just excited to see Kyu already awake because now they can play together.
"Wookie..." Heechul calls him out quite sternly, making the little stops in his track and stares at his daddy with big, round innocent eyes.
"Huh...I can't even be mad at you for this mess," Heechul smiles adoringly towards the little.
"Let me just get Kyu's breakfast first. What do you want to eat, buddy?"
"Rewii!"
"Uhh...of course. If that's the case, you'll need to take your clothes back off,"
"Rewii! Rewii!"
"Alright alright, be patient will you? Silly boy," Heechul sits the little in his high chair and take his clothes off before opening the fridge and take out 5 strawberries to be washed and cut.
"Here's your yummy, sweet strawberry~ No no no it's for Kyu, baby. You had yours already, see?" Heechul fends Wookie off from stealing the other's piece and showing him the mess he made on the floor.
"Rewii?" Wookie asks, tilting his head cutely.
"Yes, that's all your strawberries,"
"Rewii!" the little suddenly cries out for his strawberries.
"Hey, you are the one who throws them away,"
"Rewii rewii rewii!" the boy is now kicking in his high chair.
"Alright alright I'll give you another one, okay? Only one. Here, don't play with it. Eat,"
"Rewii~"

Lucky for Heechul, this time Wookie actually eat the whole strawberry and Kyu finish his with little to no mess.
"I guess you love your strawberries whole, huh?" Heechul talks to Wookie as he gets up from cleaning the floor.
"And you such a big boy eating with no mess," the older comments as he take their plate and immediately wash it.
"Dadadada~" Kyu calls the older out to help clean his hands.
"Wait a second. Let me finish the dishes,"
"DADADADA!"
"Gahd, we really need to get your patience checked. Here, give me your hands,"
"Ehehehe dada~"
"Now you're acting all cute, huh? Come on, let's put your shirt back on and I'll leave you here to play for a while, okay? Wookie needs to take a bath, too,"
"Wewi! Wewi wewi!"
"You want your penguin? It's still in your crib and I don't think it's clean. Can't you play with other animals first?"
"WEWI!"
"Okay okay, calm down. Geez...here, play with fishy?"
"NUUUH!"
"No? Okay umm...want to watch cartoon? Penguins, let's watch the peguins in the TV, okay? Here, sooo many penguins. Look!"
"Wewi? Wewi~"
"Yeah, so many penguins. You sit here and watch them, okay? I'll be right back,"