First Snow (SD+RW)

Today is a pretty calm day in the dorm. Only Shindong and Ryeowook are at home as everyone else is busy with their Christmas special shootings. Outside was freezing cold considering it is the Christmas eve but Shindong and Wookie are warm inside the house, cuddling while watching some movies and having warm cups of hot chocolate.

Wookie had long been in the Little space as the older run his fingers through the little's hair, caressing him softly.
"Enjoying your hot chocolate, baby?" 

Wookie nodded sleepily. He suckled on his bottle, his drink nearly cold by now as he had been neglecting it.
"Can daddy have your bottle now? You've finished all the drinks,"
"No no..."
"Why not, baby?"
"Is Wookie's..." the little yawned, nuzzling into his daddy's chest.
"I know that, but we need to wash it as soon as possible or else it will be icky. Plus, Wookie need to brush his teeth before going nitenite,"
"No no brush..."
"You'll get stickers if you do," Shindong promised. He sat up and Wookie started to fuss.

"Now, little guy. We don't need all that fuss. It'll only take a minute," Shindong gently pried his bottle away.
"All done?"
"Hmph," Wookie huffed, pouting.
"Now, boy. Why are you so fussy? Come on, let's go to the bathroom. You wanna walk or daddy pick you up?"
"Up pwease..."
"Alright buddy, come here," he bring the little to the bathroom and sit him on the counter.
"Say ah. There you go. Now we are going to brush all the icky away and you can get to bed cleanly, okay?"

"Good job, baby! Wanna go and choose your pyjama?"
"Eung! Giwaffe!"
"Of course, baby. Giraffe pajama it is!"
"All done! Can you go choose which plushie you wanna sleep with tonight, baby?"
"Yesh!" Wookie crawl his way to the plushie rack beside the window. He choose a penguin and a giraffe plushie carefully before his eyes caught white flurries floats before softly landing on the window's railing. The little gasped before calling for his daddy.
"Dada! Snow!"
"Oh? It's snowing already?" He walk up to the window and the same as the little, was mesmerized by the first snow. He then quietly back up to stand behind his baby to record him watching the snow like a curious kitten, eyes all wide and sparkling.
"I'll send this to the members later," he talk to himself before putting his phone back into the pocket.

"Alright, baby. I know you love looking at the snow but it is already 10 minutes past bedtime. We can go out and play tomorrow with Kyu and other daddies, okay?"
"Okay, daddy,"
"Good boy. Now come on up to the bed," Shindong pick him up and land him softly in the crib.
"Goodnight, baby. Have a sweet dream," he say as he leave a soft kiss on the little's forehead.
"Nite nite, daddy..." Wookie replies drowsily, eyes already halfway closed. Shindong stay for a few more minutes until he is sure that Wookie is deep asleep. He fix the little's blanket before landing one last kiss and leave the room.

He wash Wookie's bottle and settles back on the couch before sending the video he took to the groupchat. Only 2 minutes later,
HC: THAT IS SO CUTEEEEE ...I wish I was there to witness that ㅠㅠ
LT: Aww...is he asleep already?
YS: Awwwww my baby...
EH: *GASPED* so precious ㅠㅠ
KH: Can we go out and play in the snow tomorrow? Pleaseeeee
LT: Sure we can, Kyu. Are you guys done?
SW: Oh my gosh THAT IS SO CUTE
DH: *GASPED* WHY SO CUTE?!?!?!?!
SD: replying to LT, Yeah, he just fell asleep. Told him we can go out to play together tomorrow
HC: replying to LT, ALmost...I think Hodong hyung don't want to go home tonight... ;)