⪻ 15 ⪼

Chapter Song: Holiday by Little Mix

Saturday, 29 June 2019

⪻⪻⪼⪼

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty."

If I could bury my face further into this soft pillow I would. There's no way I can face the sunlight that I know is pouring into this room, especially after the tiring night we had.

I moan out as I feel Harry's hand rubbing my bare back, the sheets strategically covering all the important bits but the exposed skin of my back and legs. I shake my head, mumbling out a no. I want nothing more than to just relax in bed with my fiancé all day long. Is that too much to ask?

"We've got a lot of activities to do today and, unfortunately," Suddenly, there are lips peppering kisses to my shoulder blades and along my spine, causing goosebumps to rise on the surface of my skin, "none of them are doable in bed."

"None of them?"I sleepily wonder, turning my face towards where I know Harry is sitting. I'm thankful that the window isn't on the same side of the bed as we're facing because then I surely wouldn't be opening my eyes then.

"You horny girl, you. You didn't get enough last night?"

Last night. Last night was one for the history books. I don't think I'd ever had sex so many times in one night, and in so many places. Harry and I can be quite adventurous when we want to be - sex in his car or maybe some domination here or there - but on a typical basis, we're rather vanilla. I'm not complaining though, I'm happy with the sex we have when we have it, but last night was on another level.

I'm talking in front of the fireplace, in the shower, in bed, we christened the entire cabin. We didn't fall asleep until late and even then that didn't stop us from screwing like rabbits. He woke me up only two hours after we'd fallen asleep, wide awake and incredibly needy. I didn't realize Harry had as much stamina as he does, but I'm not one to complain. The delicious soreness between my legs is a pleasant reminder of all that we got up to last night and early this morning.

"Sorry to break your little heart, but our rendezvous in the sheets is going to have to wait until later." I pout my lips, prying one eye open to look up at him out of my peripheral. "I know, I know, it's breaking my heart too. There's nowhere I'd rather be than in between your legs." His deep voice and suggestive words make my stomach twist and thighs press together out of habit. "Later though; I promise it'll be worth the wait. In the meantime, we've plenty to do, so get your cute årse out of bed." With a harsh smack to my sheet clad bum, he gets up from the bed, throwing the covers off of me. The cool air almost burning my nude body as I curl into a ball to try and savour every last bit of warmth in my body.

"You don't want a piece of this?" I call out, my voice still raspy with sleep. I wait until Harry turns to look at me before I turn on my side and try to lie in the sexiest pose I can. I meet Harry's eyes from across the room as he digs through his suitcase. His eyes flash across my bare body briefly, only to meet my gaze again.