⪻ 25 ⪼

Chapter Song: Heavy Fall by From the Ferns (so sorry about the pun... couldn't help myself)

Tuesday, 29th October 2019

⪻⪻⪼⪼

Do you ever have one of those days where absolutely everything seems to annoy and anger you? Like even simple things like waking up before your alarm, missing a matching set of socks, or even just clumsily dropping things? Well, I'm having one of those days, only it isn't alarms or socks that are aggravating me to no extent.

Upon waking up this morning, alone may I add, I noticed that the light in the en-suite was left on. I thought maybe Harry had gotten a late start to his morning, but no. He appeared to have rushed out of here, having no time to shut off lights or pick up his dirty clothes from the floor. Harry has a nasty habit of just tossing his work clothes onto the ground, not bothering to chuck them into the hamper, and usually, it doesn't fully bother me but today isn't a usual day for me. And it only got worse from there.

With the urge to wee so great this morning I had all but run into the bathroom, only to sit on the toilet and almost fall in when the seat hadn't been put back down. The sound between a groan and squeal that left my mouth would've been enough to wake Edward from down the hall if he'd been home. My cursing only heightened from there when I noticed the lack of tissue on the toilet roll. At that point, I'd be sending Harry a text warning him of the trouble he's in when he gets home later, but mostly a teasing one since I was fully aware that my attitude had to have been stemming from something else. But then I stepped into the kitchen.

My pet peeve of dirty dishes just resting in the sink was known throughout the entire flat, but apparently, a certain someone had forgotten all about it. That really set me off, let me tell you. I managed to hold it together until I got into work, but the second I stepped into my office I was ringing Harry in an instant.

"Harold Styles," he hated when I called him that, "I swear to God, you are the most frustrating man I've ever met." I'm telling you, I have absolutely no chill when I'm in one of my moods. "I woke up to an absolute mess this morning! Clothes on the floor, you left the seat up in the bathroom - I almost bloody fell in, and then there was no toilet roll. Don't even get me started on the mess in the kitchen." Just the thought of those dishes that I angrily scrubbed myself has my blood boiling an ungodly amount. "It's bad enough I have to clean up after Edward, now I have to clean up after you too. You and I need to have a serious talk when you get home, and I mean serious. Don't even think about charming your way out of this one, babe." I sigh loudly and groan as I rub my forehead, wanting to just hang up. But even if I'm mad at him I can't leave things like this, we have a deal. "Just call me back later, so I can yell at you, okay? I love you, bye."

"What was that about?" I jump nearly a foot in the sky at the voice behind me, spinning around only to be greeted by three smiling faces. They look positively chuffed having just witnessed my minor breakdown.