⪻ 02 ⪼

Chapter Song: Blueberry Eyes by MAX feat. SUGA

~ same day ~

~ same day ~

⪻⪻⪼⪼

"I wish you had let me change. I have batter all over myself and my clothes."

My appearance isn't a far cry from how I normally look. I enjoy wearing cute clothes, whether it be graphic tees, denim, skirts, or dresses, but somehow they always end up covered in remnants of baked goods. Even an apron really doesn't make a difference at the end of the day. And though Harry sees me like this all the time, I do wish he would have let me change this once. This is a special occasion after all. Ripped denim and a graphic tee really don't scream "romantic anniversary".

"I like you best this way, Belle. You smell and taste sweeter than you already do." Harry leans over the centre console after he's parked his car and presses a few kisses to my cheek, playfully nipping at the area where I know there's bound to be a bit of cake batter. He's always such a flirt... and I love it.

Releasing a yawn that had been stuck in the back of my throat for some time, I finally look around us to try and figure out where we are. My brain had wandered long ago, as did the sun, the street lights cascading the road in a golden hue. They help me locate our familiar whereabouts and I find myself utterly confused when I take in our surroundings. Here I was thinking he'd take me home and we'd get our love on or he'd take me to a very low-key restaurant open late, but no.

"Babe, why are we outside Niall's house?" Harry chuckles as he undoes his belt and throws his car door open.

"Don't worry, he's not here." My jaw nearly drops as I look up to the house that seems pretty deserted. There's just something about his tone that I can't help but shake. There's something to his tone and I doubt it's any different than usual.

"Harry Edward Styles," I gasp, leaning over the console to look up at him as he's stood outside the car, "I am not having sex with you in your best mate's house. Have you gone absolutely mad?" Harry lets out a loud laugh that is sure to wake the neighbours before shutting his door and leaving me all alone in the dark car. I watch as he crosses the bonnet of the car before flinging my door open and outstretching a hand to help me out. "Harold," I warn, eying him as I try to figure out what's going on in his head.

If he thinks I'm going to willingly get it on with him in his best mate's house, he's surely mistaken. I don't care if Niall is out or not, there is just something so wrong about it. Call me a prude, I don't care, but I'm not into that. Even though I know Niall wouldn't think twice about shagging someone in our flat; he lacks decency, that one.

"Trust me, love. That's not why I've brought you here, although that can always be arranged."

"What is with men?" I playfully hit him in his arm as I hop out of the vehicle. He gasps, rubbing the area with one hand before grasping the hand that had hit him with his other one.