168 - Rebecca

I didn't like waking up alone, so I decided when I woke up that I would tease Colby a little. I'd made sure to be quiet as I moved around his room finding a bikini I'd snuck here once. I changed into it then hid it with one of his t-shirts and went downstairs, where I chose to be clingy while they had their meeting. Perhaps I could have contributed, but I just wanted to hug my boyfriend until it was time to not let him anywhere near me for a couple of hours.

Stripping off the shirt of his I wore whilst only in his view was my power move, and walking outside wearing a sexy-ass bikini was just for me. Seeing the looks everyone gave me the moment they realised what I was wearing was more than worth it.

This bikini was mostly cut out and showed off the bottom of my boobs. It was strappy but sturdy and, of course, black. I'd worn it only once before and that night I'd had a boy in my bed, so I knew what this did for my body.

 I'd worn it only once before and that night I'd had a boy in my bed, so I knew what this did for my body

Tara whistled at me as I threw down the shirt in my hand beside the pool. She and Jake were already inside floating with each other, most of the other couples joining them. Kevin, Mike, and Elton hung out beneath the waterfall as if it wasn't pummelling water on their heads constantly. They looked at me for only a moment, their eyes flicking to the door behind me nervously. They didn't want to lose their heads, I assumed.

Feeling the eyes of the girls on me, I walked past the pool to the waterfall and easily climbed up to the top, sitting down with my legs hanging over the edge. My body automatically reclined back despite the sun not shining anymore. I felt powerful being so high up compared to everyone else and I wondered whether I was having the right effect on them, or if they were just looking at me weirdly. I didn't care enough either way.

"Nice throne, Queen Rebecca," Elton teased as he peered up at me. I naturally crossed one leg over the other so that he couldn't see anything, not that he'd be stupid enough to dare look. He smirked at me. "Gonna start ordering us around?"

"Bitch, I've been ordering you around since the beginning," I reminded him. He laughed and shrugged before sticking his head under the water. When he came back up, it was slicked back neatly in a mess of colours.

A breeze flew past me after just a few seconds but I didn't turn to see who it was. Tara's voice said, "Are you going to come into the water or are you wearing that for a different reason?" I glanced back at her without saying anything and she giggled. "Hm, thought so but I want you to come with."

"Shame," I murmured.

"Come on, we'll have fun." I scoffed. "Don't believe me? Alright then." Tara, being the bitch she is, decided that because I wouldn't go with her into the pool and give her her way, she would push me in as hard as she could. My abilities didn't kick in in time, leaving me to let out a surprised squeal as I felt myself suddenly falling from a height. I expected to feel a splash and then to kill one of my best friends, but it didn't quite play out like that.

Somewhere along my fall, I felt something go around my waist then I was dragged to the side instead. When I opened my eyes, I realised I'd been placed nicely on my feet... by my boyfriend. I looked at Colby, who was stood next to me still holding onto me. How the fuck he had managed to catch me, I wasn't sure, but I was just grateful that he had.

Before I could say anything, Tara let out a huge groan that shook the neighbourhood. "Why did you have to ruin it, Colby?! That was going to be so funny!"

Colby flashed a tiny smile at her. "Sorry, Tara, but that's my job."

My eyes flicked to his face and narrowed as I started to move away from him, but he was too fast. My abilities were still being a bitch so they didn't help me out.

"N-" I was cut off by being thrown. This time, there was no saving, just water enveloping me after a huge splash.

I felt angry and my need to tease Colby all night got ten times worse, especially when I started to rise back to the surface and could hear all the laughter around me. He was so dead and he didn't even know what he had coming. I wasn't going to put out tonight, no matter how much he wanted me to after everything I had planned—little things, but enough to make him want me.

With my head above the water, I could hear all the laughter clearer. Tara now stood next to Colby beside the pool, waiting for me to rise before she high fived him. I rolled my eyes, glared at him, then brushed the pieces of hair that were over my face back.

"Aren't you so glad you picked Colby, Rebecca?" Corey asked as I started to swim towards the side of the pool. I didn't respond to him or even look at him because I was just that angry. I didn't feel like talking.

To my surprise, however, when I started to turn toward Colby to check what he was doing, I found him pulling his shirt off. I naturally watched him, his muscles flexing beneath his skin with the movement. Tara was gone already, back with Jake in the pool. I could tell that a few of those around me were surprised Colby was coming into the pool, but no one wanted to say anything in case he didn't get in. He did, dropping in next to me. For the first time, I realised that he was wearing shorts.

His expression was slightly hesitant as he looked at me, waiting for a slap or a reaction of any kind. Nope, he wasn't getting one until later when he was driven mad. For my first trick, I turned my back to him and grabbed his hands at the same time, pulling him up against my back. He complied instantly, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me tightly to his body. I tried to resist smiling but a little one snuck out. My head leaned back against his chest, my fingers gripping his hands a little tighter.

Still mad at him, I reminded myself. As long as I remembered that, I could do whatever I wanted.