110 - Rebecca

Colby silently led me through the front door and to the stairs, walking at human pace the whole time. He even took more or less every step, extending the anticipation. Some part of me doubted that this would actually amount to anything in the end: Colby would scare himself with his lack of control if he let go. But, until then, I could remain in a good mood.

We stepped into Colby's room and now he didn't hesitate. He even kicked the door shut, tugging my lower half against his. His lips pressed against mine firmly and passionately, but not quite hungry yet. As my hands slid up his chest for somewhere to go, I felt his grip on my hips getting tighter. The wall appeared at my back, an entire body pressing me against it.

I heard a gentle snap then a warmth fell around my shoulders, my hair reaching all the way to my hips. His fingers were tangled in the strands within a second, holding me to him with leverage. Not that he needed to: I was all in.

His free hand travelled down to my hips then around, teasing me with what was to come. I felt him messing with my belt before it released from my waist. He moved on to my jeans instead, his warmth seeping through my thin shirt. I started to back him up toward the bed: we weren't going to do this at his door. When I pushed him down, breaking the kiss, he growled at me. I rolled my eyes, pushing my pants down right in front of him and lifting my shirt over my head. It hit the floor right as Colby dragged me down on his lap. He shuffled over to a better place on the bed, putting me on my back so he was on top.

He was touching my legs, hips, waist, stomach, everything. And he started to kiss down my neck with his body between my legs, which was making the knot in my stomach so strong I thought I was already going to burst. His lips found my stomach, moving over the marks that were still left there from last time; they'd been dark enough to stake his claim. Now he renewed them before getting lower.

I stopped him.

Not entirely, of course, but I brought his lips up to mine and slid my hands around him to pull him to me instead. His clothed body pressed against mine as he rocked slightly between my legs. The kiss got a lot more intense within just half a second. Somehow, I managed to coerce his shirt off of him and throw it to the side before he was back as close as he could get.

My legs tried to push together but he was in the middle so I made him growl at me instead

My legs tried to push together but he was in the middle so I made him growl at me instead. He grabbed my hips, forcing me to flip around under him. Barely, I heard a zip and felt a breeze. But I didn't move, even as I felt him more gently pull my hips up to meet his.

I tried to keep quiet but it was impossible. I was sure even Katrina, who didn't have vampire hearing, could hear me as Colby 'worked his magic'. It became ten times clearer to the both of us that we both had experience the longer the lengthy—in more than one way—night went on. I didn't feel bad for anyone else; Colby was the man of the house, as he was proving to me, so he could do what he wanted.

We ended when I was worn out, which was very quickly, though I'd hidden it through multiple 'finishes' until now. My body just didn't want to move. So I didn't really, figuring out how to breathe again as I lay beneath Colby. He leaned down, kissing me lightly on the lips then moving off to the side. I didn't look over at what he was doing until he came back in sweatpants and holding a t-shirt, which he threw to me. I managed to get it on as he slid beneath the covers with me. I lay across him, almost on top of him.

He let me without even the slightest argument.

It was true that I probably wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, or today, and I'd be exhausted for at least twenty-four hours. However, that didn't matter, because the showcase was over twenty-four hours away and I'd be recovered by then... as long as I didn't try to tempt him beforehand, which was scarily more likely.

With my hand on Colby's neck, I started to brush my thumb over his skin. Just a gentle, simple touch to tell him that I appreciated what he'd done without actually saying it. It didn't occur to me that he hadn't fed during it until I was already drifting off. By that point, it didn't matter.

A lot had happened that day from being bitten to finally being fucked. Who knew it'd be that way around? I certainly didn't, and not in one day either.

The exhaustion—even more—hit me all at once and I practically passed out on Colby's chest thinking about everything.