Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341: The Sleeping Baby!

At this time, Little Four who had left Ling Lan to go wipe out the T-virus returned, suddenly appearing within Ling Lan's mindspace.

Ling Lan saw Little Four's reappearance and knew that he must have finished clearing out the T-virus. Still, the potential harm the T-virus could inflict on the Federation's virtual world was too great, so Ling Lan could not help but ask, "Have you cleared out that T-virus, that Doomsday Flower?"

Little Four grinned widely, nodded and said, "Yup yup, all done."

"You're sure that the T-virus won't appear again in the virtual world?" Ling Lan asked again, still worried.

"Yup yup, as long as Boss does not want to see it, the T-virus will not appear here." Little Four blinked his clear black eyes guilelessly and replied with a sure expression.

Only then did Ling Lan relax. She did not notice when Little Four bowed his head to hide a smile.

Of course Little Four would smile sneakily — he had only said that the T-virus would not appear again if Ling Lan did not want to see it. If Ling Lan wanted to see it again one day, the T-virus could appear any time she wanted it to ...

That's right. He, Little Four, had transferred that T-virus, a.k.a. the Doomsday Flower, into the learning space for focused cultivation. Little Four felt that there was no such thing as good or bad when it came to viruses. It all depended on who the user was. Besides, it wasn't easy for him to see something related to the Mandora star system — Little Four could not bear to erase it just like that ...

Mind you, the instructors in the learning space were unwilling to talk to him much due to his young age, and Ling Lan had so much to do in her daily life that she did not talk to him very often either. Meanwhile, in the virtual world, other than that little optical supercomputer on that spaceship, he still had not encountered another self-aware intelligence entity in this entire virtual world ... yes, Little Four was feeling lonely.

Little Four left Ling Lan's mindspace excitedly to come to a sealed space within the learning space in the next second. There, a baby was sleeping deeply suspended in the air. The baby's body was connected to countless white and black lines whose ends disappeared into the endless darkness of this space. There was no visible end point.

Little Four's figure flashed once more and he was right by the baby's side in the air. He curiously reached out a finger to touch the other's soft cheek. Disturbed, the little baby's pretty brow scrunched up, and its bright red, little lips pouted angrily. It looked like he hated having his sleep disturbed by others.

"Little fellow, sleeping like a dead pig. Being able to continue living, you need to thank your Elder Brother Little Four, you know? Yup, I was the one who saved you, so I should be the one to name you. What should I call you? Little Doom? Little World? 1 Nope, Little World sounds too much like my name Little Four 2 . That name was given to me by Boss. It's my exclusive title!" said Little Four, riled up. His eyes spun and then with a trace of cheekiness he said, "I've decided. I'll call you Little Blossom 3 ... Little Blossom, you need to grow up quickly and wake up. Stick around with me later on and I guarantee you'll be treated well. Remember that I'm your big brother in the future. You must call me Big Bro Little Four later on!" announced Little Four gleefully.

The sleeping baby did not know then that even before he had woken up, he had already been given an extremely lame name by the naughty Little Four. Only when he grew up did he learn how horrible this name was and lodged a firm protest with Boss Lan. Only then did he manage to retrieve his dignity and gain a new name.

Little Four looked at the sleeping baby, his mood buoyant. He nodded happily, knowing that he would have a friend in the future ...

Little Four was lost in the wonderful daydreams of his beautiful future when he suddenly raised his head and frowned. At that instant, he had sensed a spectre that should have been at the trap rapidly approaching his boss's location.