Chapter 1341-1350

Chapter 1341: Imperial Battle!

Luo Lang curled his fingers to knock the metal chains into each other. Suddenly, a flash of red gleam past his eyes.

Hearing the piercing sound, Li Lanfeng turned back to glance at Luo Lang, and saw Luo Lang raising his right hand before pointing at three people with three of his metal chains.

Luo Lang was telling him that he would take care of those three people.

Li Lanfeng frowned slightly. However, he still nodded and agreed.

Ji Ming, Yu Shangfei, and the other guardians were infuriated when he saw Luo Lang and Li Lanfeng distributing them so casually. The three people who got chosen by Luo Lang, including Ji Ming, rushed towards Luo Lang in unplanned unison. On the other side, Yu Shangfei and another guardian attacked Li Lanfeng.

Two fights were on the verge of erupting. But, no matter how violent or frightening their fights were, they didn’t affect Ling Lan and Lord Gen who were standing at the front.

There was an invisible barrier behind Ling Lan which blocked all the domain concept energy.

Ling Lan slowly raised her head and said in an even tone, “It’s our turn.”

Lord Gen slowly stood up from his throne and replied coldly, “Talk while you can. You might not have a chance later.”

Ling Lan smiled gently. “Sure. I’ll also give you some time to say what you want later when I smack you down.”

Lord Gen’s expression turned grim. “You’re looking for death!”

After this shout, everything around Lord Gen, including the rainbow palace, turned into the five poisonous insects. They crawled towards Ling Lan from all directions.

“Ice Blockade!” Extreme coldness dawned upon them. In a blink of an eye, the rainbow palace and all the poisonous insects turned into ice statues. The dull and sinister-looking rainbow palace became a crystal-clear ice palace.

Lord Gen was flabbergasted. “Ice element? Isn’t your element space?”

Ling Lan raised her eyebrows and answered, “Who told you that?”

“…” Lord Gen’s eyes narrowed. He still remembered clearly what had happened on the 7th Bugle Call. He really did feel the suction force from the black hole. It wasn’t a mistake.

Ling Lan stretched out her right hand and clenched her fist. A crystal-clear ice sword slowly congregated in her hand. “My best element has always been the ice element.”

1Lord Gen suddenly laughed when he heard this. “I don’t understand why you would expose that. If you tried to cover it up, I might still be wary of your space domain concept. But, the ice element… do you really think it can suppress my domain concept?”

1Lord Gen clasped his hands together and shouted, “Break!”

The ice statues began exploding simultaneously. The insects that were trapped inside revealed their poisonous fangs as they attempted to bite Ling Lan.

Ling Lan frowned at the sight. She quickly disappeared from her spot suddenly in a second, and appeared behind Lord Gen in the next. She stabbed the ice sword in her hand at Lord Gen without any hesitation.

The ice sword pierced through Lord Gen’s body.

Boom! Lord Gen’s body exploded unexpectedly.

Before the explosion could reach her, Ling Lan leaped back more than ten metres away from Lord Gen.

However, the poisonous insects that created the illusion of Lord Gen’s body still managed to come close to her body.