Chapter 491-500

Chapter 491: Weakness?

Very soon, a star map appeared inside Ling Lan's mindspace. Ling Lan first found the adjacent side of planet Qiming and then a large asteroid belt. There was no space for a large planet to reside there. And on the side of planet Qiming, in front of it was planet Youming, on its left was planet Zhiyuan, and on its right was planet Shiqiu. it was only the part behind planet Qiming that had planets that were light-years away from it. It was so dark as if there was a black hole in that part of the star map. No matter how Ling Lan looked at it, it looked somewhat odd.

"This location behind planet Qiming is labeled a place where star tidal waves form, forbidding any ships from coming near..." Ling Lan saw the label on the star map. She no longer had anything she didn't understand. "The Gemini planet of planet Qiming is behind it."

If she didn't have Little Four reminding her, she would definitely have been tricked by the star map and thought that this area was the star tidal wave area. After thinking about how the Gemini planet was covered in dark fog, without any light sources seeping out, even if starship fleets were to pass by, they would need to go near the planet's atmosphere and would not be seen. Even if the direction was wrong and they got close by accident and was sucked in by the atmosphere, the starship fleets would assume that it was the gravitational pull of the star tidal waves. Their first thought would be to escape the gravitational pull and not go along with the pull and land...

"Looks like the Federation has many secrets." Ling Lan thought back to the time when she was still in scouts corp. She had come in contact with three planets that were not labeled on the star map. Maybe there were more planets that were hidden away just like this. It was just that they, as commoners, did not know.

Thinking about the fact the Federation would publicize planets that adventurers had found each decade and made people oddly amazed, this was perhaps a means used by the Federation to make everyone believe that the government was working hard in expanding the universe of the human race and finding more resources to expand the Federation.

"It's behind planet Qiming, then that means it is connected. It's a real Gemini planet and not an adjacent fake." The results of Ling Lan's final speculation made Little Four so happy that he began to smile, which made his two eyes became two crescent moons.

Little Four couldn't help but be happy. Gemini planets were a wondrous existence. Even in the Mandora star system, with a history of billions of years, they had only managed to find one Gemini planet. They didn't think that there would be this wondrous existence in such a low level-one or two evolutionary galaxy.

Little Four's mouth uncontrollably moved a bit. In end, he still couldn't hold it in and told the real secret of the Gemini planets to Ling Lan—in the mecha history of the Mandora star system, there was a mystical, powerful and terrifying mecha. Its main material could only be forged on the dark planet of the Gemini planets.

"I should still wait a bit! Wait until the Boss becomes even stronger, then come here and find that legendary material!" Little Four thought.

Ling Lan returned to her calm state due to Little Four's interruption. Her previous hesitation changed into strong resolve. She remembered that she had told Lin Zhong-qing to exchange for more temperature-control medication in order to handle the odd weather and temperatures on planet Qiming. She remembered that these things were in the personal resources that were given to everyone. Li Lanfeng was a smart person. He would definitely have thought about all this to resolve the issue at hand.

When Ling Lan stopped worrying, she began to judge herself at the same time. If a commander was to lose their cool and make an incorrect decision, then not only would it bad for her, but also for the team members that had put their trust in her...