Chapter 601-610

Chapter 601: Daydream?

Li Lanfeng and Zhao Jun's statement caused Shen Rufei's expression to change suddenly. "What? You two are from Lingtian too?"

Shen Rufei's words woke the other people up from their stupor. They realized that it was not an illusion. Li Lanfeng and Zhao Jun were really from the Lingtian Battle Team. How could this be true? There were no such team in the 23rd Division. Did their captain went to another division? However, only people from the same division could form a team...

Everyone was puzzled. They didn't know if Li Lanfeng and Zhao Jun said this because they wanted to stand up for their junior brothers or was there really such a team.

Over these years, Zhao Jun and Li Lanfeng rejected all the invites from various battle teams because they wanted to prove their loyalty to the Nameless Battle Team. This was why the captain of the Nameless Battle Team took two of them in.

Shen Rufei was shocked. Zhao Jun and Li Lanfeng had no intention of replying to him. Li Lanfeng smiled mysteriously at him while Zhao Jun walked towards him slowly with the chair leg in his hand.

Although Shen Rufei was the commander of the Mecha Clan and was an ace mecha master, his physical skills was only at the higher-tier of Qi-Jin level. Zhao Jun was at the peak-level of Qi-Jin. He could subdue Shen Rufei easily all by himself.

Shen Rufei knew that he was unable to defeat Zhao Jun too. Cold sweat formed on his forehead. He started to regret coming to this place. He should have sent someone over. That way, even if the recruits rejected him, he would not be in such a difficult position.

Would he be embarrassed just like this? Shen Rufei could almost see his future. He would be condemned by everyone in the 23rd Division and would never be able to raise his head again. He regained his senses and shouted immediately, "There is no Lingtian Battle Team in the 23rd Division. Don't try to lie your way through. Zhao Jun, you have no right to challenge me." He turned to look at the logistics commander standing beside the registration counter. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you do something about him? He is trying to take revenge on me by saying such lies."

The logistics commander didn't want to take part in the affairs of these officers. Most of these officers had a higher rank than him. However, he was not given any chances to stay out of the dispute.

The logistics commander looked at one of his staff members helplessly. The staff member instantly check his computer and shook his head thereafter. There was no Lingtian Battle Team registered in the system. Zhao Jun didn't have the right to launch an armed melee challenge at Shen Rufei.

The logistics commander coughed and said, "Major Zhao Jun, Major Li Lanfeng, I am sorry. There is no such battle team in the system. You do not have the right to challenge Senior Colonel Shen Rufei."

He talked calmly but in his heart, he was crying. These two people were both stronger than him. How could he stop them?

Shen Rufei heaved a sigh of relief when he heard what the logistics commander said. But, he soon got angry again. "Zhao Jun, how dare you humiliate me like this..."

"Are you angry? Challenge me to an armed melee challenge then!" Zhao Jun raised his eyebrows in disdain. From the moment Shen Rufei humiliated Lingtian, their relationship was set. They would never be able to peacefully interact with one another. No matter how strong Shen Rufei's background was, Zhao Jun was not afraid. He had Ling Lan.

I feel so happy that boss was the son of General Ling Xiao. Zhao Jun finally understood how convenient it was to have a powerful father. Huh? Why am I thinking this way? I used to hate all the second generation of powerful people. Zhao Jun didn't expect himself to change so much. He was even happy that he had such a powerful friend...