Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371: Ace VS Ace!

"Little Four, pay attention to Qi Long and the others' location. When they are 3 kilometres from us, let me know." After coming to a decision, Ling Lan began to arrange things. "Also, listen for my commands after this."

"Understood, Boss! Emergency activation, right? Little Four will make sure to activate it successfully in the shortest time possible," Little Four accepted her orders.

Destroying team M and instant activation of mecha — all of this was possible due to Little Four's optimization of the mecha's systems. Under emergency activation, the mecha practically booted up in less than a second. If the Federation mecha researchers ever found out about this, they would be absolutely gobsmacked. They had already been researching this issue for several generations, but still they had not found a way to push an ace mecha's emergency activation period below three seconds ...

The anxious team of Qi Long's moved quickly. Under the full speed of the mecha, ten kilometres were swiftly covered within three minutes.

"Three unidentified mecha discovered. Two in the air, one on the ground." Qi Long's team, which had just entered the three-kilometre boundary, heard the warning from their mecha's A.I.. Due to the power difference between the mecha, only now did they learn of the enemy mecha's presence.

"Zoom in!" At first notice, they all chose to first identify whether those mecha were friend or foe. When they zoomed in to see the outer appearance of those three mecha, they all became tense. Sure enough, those mecha were enemies, and the one on the ground was actually an ace mecha. Even the two mecha in the sky were one level above their own mecha, both being special-class mecha.

"Qi Long, what do we do now?" Han Jijyun's expression turned grim at the sight of those three mecha. He was the first to speak up and prompt Qi Long — at critical moments, Han Jijyun habitually defaulted to letting Qi Long decide.

"I want to continue pushing forwards. Since we already know Boss is ahead, no matter how dangerous it is, I still want to go over there and see what's going on," Qi Long said as he looked at those three mecha. Despite knowing that he would most likely meet a bad end if he continued pushing forwards, he could not allow himself to retreat since he knew Boss was there.

"You all can do as you like!" Qi Long had decided to take the risk, but he would not drag his companions together unwillingly. He would let them make their own decisions.

"I will go with you," said Li Lanfeng without hesitation. He had already vowed that he would never abandon the rabbit ever again — no matter how dangerous it became, even if he had to pay with his life, he would not go back on his promise.

Li Lanfeng's words had barely faded when all of the others spoke up to say that they would come along as well. They were not timid people — many years of friendship had prepared them to share one fate with their comrades.

However, Li Shiyu, who had been swindled and pressured into joining the clan, remained silent. When everyone turned to look at him, he only replied evenly, "I need to take responsibility for my patient. Wherever Qi Long goes, I go ..."

"Good brother!" Qi Long said gratefully to Li Shiyu. Just as he was about to lead the way forwards, a message suddenly appeared on the team's mecha screens.

"It's Boss!" Qi Long shouted in excitement. The message was sent by Ling Lan via Little Four's abilities. Ling Lan instructed Qi Long and the rest to attack the two special-class mecha in the sky, while she very explicitly labelled the ace mecha as her prey.

"Boss has given us our assignment. We must complete it!" said Qi Long in high spirits with a swing of his fist. Up against two special-class mecha, perhaps they might have a chance.