Chapter 511-520

Chapter 511: Turncoat?

Area G17.

Lin Xiao and Jiang Shaoyu had exchanged blows again. Lin Xiao saw that the allied battle teams had arrived and immediately laughed out loud, saying, "Jiang Shaoyu, you've lost."

Including Jiang Shaoyu, there were 10 mecha in total on his side, and they had already become surrounded by the mecha battle teams that Lin Xiao had brought. His expression immediately as he bit his lip and said, "Lin Xiao, you think I'll just give up like this? In your dreams! Your dreams!"

Those last words were screamed out angrily by Jiang Shaoyu. He furiously asked, "Lin Xiao, alliances are all the same, so why did you choose the First Men's Military Academy? You clearly know that the First Men's Military Academy's leader this time in the battle royale isn't Qiao Ting, but a second-year cadet who isn't well known... You actually believe in a second-year cadet instead of me." It seemed that Jiang Shaoyu had gone to find Lin Xiao before the lots-drawing stage of the battle royale to discuss an alliance. Unfortunately, Lin Xiao didn't even listen to him and refused.

Hearing this, Lin Xiao smiled coldly and replied, "When you have perverted thoughts about my female junior, do you think there would be a chance that we would cooperate with you? That's hilarious."

"Just because of a small issue like that? You would rather cooperate with a boy that still feeds on breast milk instead of cooperating with me?" Jiang Shaoyu was very frustrated. He never thought what he did was wrong. It was common sense and universally accepted that all's fair in love and war.

"A small issue?" Lin Xiao instantly squinted, a dangerous gleam of coldness filling his eyes. "All the members participating in the Grand Mecha Tournament are considered my limbs. You even dare to touch my arms and legs and still hope I would look past it and ally with you? You're out of your mind!"

Limbs? It turned out they weren't clothes! Han Jijyun's lips perked up a bit. He felt amused that Lin Xiao was using a word that was self-deceiving.

Lin Xiao's unreserved words made Jiang Shaoyu's face become red and green at the same time. He didn't think that his accidental episode of perversion would have actually had such a huge effect. The original opponent that he chose to ally with would refuse his request right away. It should be known that, in the previous years, the only reason the Second Men's Military Academy was able to place higher than the First Men's Military Academy was that the First Co-ed Military Academy was always their ally.

"I see. That's why you were always against me. It was like this during the singles tournament and now it is the same in the battle royale." Jiang Shaoyu finally understood.

"Let me tell you something else. I'm the one who proactively brought up the alliance with the First Men's Military Academy. For that, we, the First Co-ed Military Academy, gave up a lot of our benefits," Lin Xiao plainly explained the truth. "The reason why we paid such a big price for this alliance was for a promise from Commander Ling."

"What promise?"

Lin Xiao smiled and answered, "To leave you to me."

Jiang Shaoyu's heart fell to his stomach. He finally understood that he had been fooled by the First Men's Military Academy and the First Co-ed Military Academy.

"So you guys deliberately allowed Qiao Ting to go to Area S, weakening the defensive strength of the First Men's Military Academy's headquarters!" Jiang Shaoyu was so angry that he bit his lip.

"Yes. Otherwise, a turtle like you wouldn't have come out of your turtle shell Area Q and come here," Lin Xiao said with a smile. Even now, he still feel admiration for Ling Lan's decisiveness and ruthlessness when devising this plan. Ling Lan dared to use her own headquarters as bait. However, it should be known that if something had gone wrong in one part of the plan, the First Men's Military Academy's headquarters would have become the trophy of the Second Men's Military Academy.