Chapter 641-650

Chapter 641: The Son of God!

Ling Lan thought for a second then ordered, "Little Four, you make the decision!"

Was letting Little Four take charge correct? It was the first time Little Four received the power to make a decision. He didn't hesitate and rushed into the circuitry to help his Boss resolve this issue.

In the Li family's booth:

The assistant responsible for bidding in the auction saw that the price he bidded was raised by his competitor. He didn't even think for a second, he entered a new bid and sent it out.

"Sending..." After a while, another round had passed, but it didn't actually show their bid. The assistant knew something was wrong. He immediately raised his head and yelled, "Boss, I think something malfunctioned."

The representative from the Li family from who was originally half asleep immediately opened his eyes. He coldly asked, "What happened?"

"The bid I had just entered was not received by the auction house. They didn't show our bid." It was clear that his bidding price was the highest in that round.

The representative from the Li family's expression changed slightly and immediately ordered, "Contact the auction house and have them resolve this issue as soon as possible." After saying that, he could help but swear under his breath. It he didn't successfully acquire the data of the ATOMIC BEAM BAZOOKA today, his big boss would not let him live it down.

He knew clearly that his big boss wanted to use this data to his advantage by acquiring another bargaining chip in competing for the position of master in the faction... After thinking about the outcome of his failure, sweat began to drip from his forehead. He had lost the composure he had in the beginning and a hint of anxiousness began to show in his expression.

"Boss, I have already requested for help from the auction house," the assistant responded immediately.

The representative from the Li family nodded his head. He endured the anxiousness and waited for the auction house to resolve this issue.

In the booth of the Ye family:

"Boss, our bid wasn't received by the auction house." Similarly, the assistant responsible for bidding saw that the new round of bids did not have the one he had sent in. He immediately reported this to his Boss.

The representative of Ye family frowned. He knew the underground auction house on Aoqi very well. Although it seemed like a black market on the outside, it was actually controlled by government officials. It was just that the items being auctioned were considered smuggled goods and the auction house could not explain their origin to the countries bidding for it. Thus, it went from public to private and changed these items into black market goods.

However, the auction house's defense system and military force was top tier on Aoqi. It was impossible for a malfunction like bids not being received to happen... The representative from the Ye family's first thought was that the auction house was being attacked?

"Major Lu, the anti-hacker barrier we borrowed doesn't have any issues right?" The representative from the Ye family asked the astute young man standing beside him with an imposing look. The representative was thinking whether if the attack was by a group that was hostile towards the Federation, the military and the Ye family.

"There won't be any issues. Even imperial level hackers wouldn't be able to find an opening." Major Lu said without hesitation. The anti-hacker barrier was something that was created by a group of imperial level hackers from the military. It wasn't something that one or two imperial hackers could easily crack.