10

scarlett walked through the peaceful park carrying her art easel. she let the warm sun hit her clear skin as she walked trying to find the best landscape to paint. she finally settled on a view of a nice pound with trees in the back and above the trees were buildings. she folded out her easel and the portable seat she brought and began to get her materials ready.

"its been a minute hasnt it" brinn heard from behind her. it was a man sitting legs crossed on a bench 1 foot away from her. he held open a piece of newspaper blocking his face from all pedestrians. she didnt even have to look behind her to know who it was.

"sure has wayne" brinn began to squirt her paints onto her palette.

"at the office everyone is getting antsy" wayne communicated.

"good work takes time" brinn mixed a paltry amount of paint and started the first stroke on the canvas. she admired the landscape internally thinking if she should paint people in the painting.

"we are worried you are getting too attached" wayne pulled down the newspaper slightly to see her paint.

"i know how to do my job" brinn replied.

"you havent reached out with information, its been 6 months" wayne said "we are contemplating pulling you out"

"i have information" brinn said which wasnt a lie. wayne raised a brow at her.

"continue" wayne raised the newspaper back up

"they are going on tour again, in 6 months. i have reason to believe they will pull off more heists during the tour" brinn closed her eyes hoping that was enough for him.

"two weeks, get more information" wayne began folding up his newspaper. he admired the painting that wasnt close to dont but nevertheless was beautiful "you really are embodying her"

"i didnt go through two weeks of rushed art classes for nothing" brinn chuckled

"stay safe kid" wayne walked away. brinn sighed and brought her hand to her head. she knew that she was more connected to zion and the boys then she should've been but more importantly she knew it wasn't going to stop.

scarlett let herself into the pretty much house walked immediately upstairs. she walked into zions room seeing him playing fortnite.

"can you get off?" was the first thing she said. zion looked back at scarlett and then his computer screen a few times a small line formed in-between his brows knowing something was off. he put down his controller and took off his head set.

"whats wrong" zion hopped on his bed. scarlett bit her lip and looked down at zion.

"i just need a hug" scarlett sat there. zion stood up holding his arms out for scarlett. she was taken in by his bear hug immediately feeling comfort at his touch.

"better" scarlett spoke in just above a whisper.

"talk to me" zion said looking down at the top of her head still embracing her.

"i just am so stressed. ive got a lot of shit to paint" she sighed and hugges him tighter.

"hey you got this, ok?" zion rubbed her back "you the most talented person i know"

"thank you" scarlett looked up at him and pecked his lips.

"ew" nick walked into zions room.

"get outta here" zion threw a ball that sat on-top of his dresser at him. nick caught the ball and left the room.

"sorry about him" zion smiled

"i love you" scarlett pecked his lips again.

"i love you too" zion lifted her up and threw them on the bed.