7

scarlett stood in the bathroom of the prettymuch house washing her face and brushing her teeth before she left to go work on her art. zion walked into the bathroom and wrapped his hands around her waist and placed a small kiss on her neck.

"when you leaving?" zion asked making eye contact through the mirror.

"after i finish brushing my teeth" she smiled and spit into the sink. she turned around in zions arm after wiping her mouth and looked at him with a smile "ill see you later tonight"

"one day your gonna let me watch you paint" zion smiled and pecked scarlett.

"probably not" scarlett smiled "but i gotta go" scarlett have zion one last kiss and then headed out the door.

brinn arrived at her studio with no intention of painting at all, she was going to review the files that she saw and the one file she managed to grab before zion almost caught her. she walked to the door with keys in hand, unlocking it and walking in seeing a man standing there admiring her art.

"beautiful, raw talent" wanye commented as brinns paced slowed walking into the room.

"i was wondering when you were gonna stop by" brinn replied honestly placing her bag down on the counter and walked towards wayne.

"you don't seem happy to see me" wayne looked at her slightly disappointed.

"you know that's not true" brinn smiled and gave him a huge hug.

"i see your close to him, any complications so far?" wayne asked.

"everything is going as planned" brinn admitted feeling a pit in her stomach "asked me to be his girlfriend a month ago so everything's looking good"

"have you found anything suspicious, any proof?" wayne asked knowing their meeting was coming to an end in a few minutes.

brinn looked at him for a moment letting all of her and zions and the guys memories together. how they treated her like family after only meeting a few times and how zion never failed to make her smile. she thought about the files she found and the safe, the file that was in her purse.

"nothing" brinn stayed blandly "but they are getting more comfortable with me. within the next few months i think i could get some hard evidence" brinn said convincingly.

"do what you need to do" wayne nodded "and be safe with them, they are criminals" wayne said and brinn replied with a nod and at that wayne left the apartment. a sigh of relief left brinns mouth but she knew that she was in deep deep trouble. she walked over to the door locking it in two places and grabbed her purse pouring its contents on the floor. she grabbed the contents of the file and moved the rest off to the side.

"washington dc" the file read. brinn opened it seeing the map of the basement to the bank that held some of the highest ranking officers in the fbi saftey deposit boxes. there was also a list of materials they would need and a plan written out like they were planning to write an essay. brinn spread out all of the papers and put her hands on her head sighing deeply.

"fuck" she swiped her hand across the papers making them fly in every direction. she brought her hands up to her face and buried herself in them, feeling the horrible pit in her stomach come back. her phone began to ring from the big pile from her purse. she wiped her tears as soon as she retreated it and saw zions contact pop up.

"hey what's up?" brinn put on a fake smile.

"nothing, me and the guys were gonna go out to the club you wanna meet us there later?" zion asked.

"uhhh, actually i think i'm gonna stay in and finish this painting i'm working on. i'll probs just end up sleeping here too" brinn nodded biting her lip trying to stop the tears from coming out.

"you sure, i can head back early-"

"no no really it's fine" brinn cut him off "i really want to finish this piece"

"ok ok" zion nodded from the other side of the phone understanding "send me pictures when your done then ok?"

"yeah" she nodded letting a tear fall down her cheek.

"see you tomorrow?"

"yeah i'll see ya" brinn replied and hung up the phone