24

3 years later

"your gonna stay with auntie julie for a little bit ok?" brinn kneeled down to her three year old daughter.

"are you coming back?" baby zuri asked curiously and innocently.

"i'll be back so soon" brinn have her a small smile and hugged her tightly. brinns heart broke leaving her daughter but she knew she would come back. zuri placed a kiss on her moms cheek and walked over to her aunt julie and hugged her leg. brinn smiled at them mouthing a thankyou to julie with tears in her eyes and hopped in her car.

austin stood behind the counter of the comic book store he worked at and had the newest shipment of comics spread out on the display case. austin's phone rang and instinctively didnt want to pick it up but did so anyways. his eyes widened at the text sent to his phone and looked up at his coworker rocco who had his back to him.

"hey can you cover me?" austin asked rocco

"yeah" rocco nodded and austin zoomed out of the store.

nick had just gotten off work. he was exhausted after spending the whole day on his feet. he lived the life of a construction worker, terrible hours, constant manual labor, terrible pay. he collapsed onto the couch if his small trailer when his phone buzzed. he rolled up from his couch and picked up his lunch box pulling his phone out from the side pocket. he looked at the text and chuckled to himself thinking it must be a joke. he looked at it a bit longer still not believing what he was reading.

brandon sat in the quiet den of his home. he had headphones on and hummed to the rhythm of the beat he had just created. he smiled to himself and uploaded it to a soundcloud page. he scrolled through his previous uploads, 100 plays, 57 plays, 231 plays. he took off his head phones and went into his kitchen grabbing himself some water when he saw his phone buzz on the counter. he walked over picking it up and his eyes went wide at his screen

"have a good one" edwin smiled at the customer and handed them their bag. he turned his light to the register off and walked around the store putting back the hardware that people had taken and put back in the wrong place. he hummed and tapped on the cart free styling as he put the tools back where the belonged. his phone buzzed on the shelf and he picked it up mindlessly. he read the text and a big smile appears on his face, it was the text he had been waiting for.

"another round" a drink zion slurred to the bar tender.

"you've had enough" the bartender laughed and cut him off for the night.

"ass hat" zion joked with the bartender making them both laugh.

"get home you gotta catch a train tomorrow" joe the bartender took the empty glass sitting in front of him. zion nodded and stood up swaying slightly and walked out the bar. zions phone buzzed and he couldn't believe the text he'd gotten.

"more like catch a plane"

"what the hell are we doing here?" brandon asked slightly irritated. after the flights they all had to take they were all exhausted but also excited for the reunion.