9

a couple months back

each of the five prettymuch boys sat in the backseat of different ubers all heading to the same five block radius. as if they were in a simulation each of them exited their cars at the same time and began walking.

nick began walking into the bank. he pushed the huge glass doors opened and wiped his feet on the mat in front of the door. he walked up to the first open teller. "hi i'm here to meet with someone about opening a credit card, the name is jason redheart" nick smiled at the lady rhythmically tapping his fingers on the counter, but not in a nervous way. "if you make your way through that door cole will help you with everything you need today" the lady smiled nicely at nick. "thank you"

brandon stood in line behind nick but you wouldn't be able to recognize him. he wore a brown wig that was placed on his head perfectly making it look natural. he wore colored contacts as well as a bandana around his neck that would later come into use.

zion stood at the back of the bank waiting for the signal. he kept an eye on security waiting for their go in between shifts.

austin was at the front of the bank playing the roll of innocent skateboarder, waiting for the signal.

edwin sat in an empty apartment across the street from the bank watching through binoculars and on the cameras live streams from each and every angle.

"i'm in" nick coughed letting all the other guys know that he was walking to coles office.

"you hear that boys?" edwin watched the camera feeds intently watching nick look up at the camera and then walk into coles office and the door shut.

"brandon your on" edwin said clicking on his key board isolating the camera in front of the teller brandon was now at "porter get ready"

"hi names dierks" brandon approached the teller, a nice young lady by the name of caroline. she had just started on the job two days ago, fresh out of college. the whole heist depended on this moment.

"hi how can i help you today dierks?" caroline smiled at him. brandon took an offered coke that sat on the counter top and lowered it out of her sight.

"i was wondering if i could make a withdrawal" brandon said pleasantly taking the coke in his hand and shook it. he then placed it on the counter and fiddled around with it so the opening was facing caroline. he opened the bottle and the coke sprayed all over her and her station.

"bulls eye!" edwin yelled pumping his fists.

"oh my i'm so sorry" brandon reached over the counter and began to try and help her dry her station with a bandana that was conveniently in his back pocket.

"show time" edwin typed frantically on his keyboard temporarily sending the cameras into a loop from two hours earlier.

"porter" edwin instructed austin who 'accidentally' rolled his skateboard into the bank.

"sir you cannot have your skateboard in the bank" the security said putting a hand on austin's chest pushing him back.

"sir it was an accident i'm just trying to get it" austin spoke slowly so the situation wouldn't escalate.

"don't worry about it" caroline smiled stepping away from the counter and wiped her station up. brandon excised himself to the bathroom as well seeing there was soda all over him as well.

"you get it?" edwin asked as he watched through the cameras.

"yep" brandon smiled deviously into the mirror and pulled the bandana above his nose. he looked at the i'd badge that would allow every door in the bank to unlock.