28

"i'm gonna miss you honestly" brinn admitted to zion as they sat drinking beers watching the sunset on their last night in la before they were all going home again.

"i'm gonna miss you too" zion looked down at brinn with a small smile on his face. brinn looked up at him making her smile as well and as her eyes met his zion took a sip of his beer and looked away smiling.

"i should come visit you" zion concluded.

"that might be tough" brinn bit her lip thinking about zuri "i mean with work and everything"

"ahhh work sucks, i could care less if their fired me" zion chuckled and sipped his beer again "you want me to visit you?"

"yeah if course i do" brinn smiled softly "but i have a job too"

"yeah yeah, sounds like an excuse to me" zion joked around.

"hey love birds come drink with us" edwin yelled over to brinn and zion. brinn looked over her shoulder to see them all sitting around with eachother.

"let's go" brinn nodded and hopped off the ledge they were sitting on and started walking over to them. zion hopped off too and followed brinn.

"y'all excited to get back?" edwin asked everyone.

"eh" brandon and austin replied.

"hell no" nick chuckled.

"hey i wonder what ever happened to the house" zion laughed and the others began to think about it.

"probably trashed, everything dug through by the cops to try and find where we all went" brinn nodded "it's been what five years, it's probably all redone and sold"

"jeez didn't even hold back" edwin gave brinn wide eyes.

"sorry" brinn said sincerely pressing her lips in a lip.

"it's all good, we all knew it wasn't gonna be sitting there still" austin replied and looked at zion who didn't agree with his statement "or at least most of us" austin laughed.

"not all of us" zion said under his breath making everyone laugh at him.

a couple hours later

"no stop it, i took the job to help a friend, and i'll do it again" brinn defended herself.

"yeah, to see me again" zion continued. brinn sucked her teeth as she smiled and punched zion playfully.

"ok yeah fine, sure" brinn rolled her eyes.

"thank you for finally admitting the truth" zion smiled down at brinn and then up at the moon.

"we should probably head in, it's getting late" brinn nodded and began to get up. zion reaches out his hands for brinn to pull him up and she did so over exaggerating his weight making them both laugh.

"let's go" brinn pulled zion towards the roof top door.

"ahh im not ready to say goodbye yet" zion pulled her into his chest hugging her tightly. brinn soon her head lightly and buried it into zions chest as he gave her a bear hug. zion reached his thumb down to brinns chin pulling it up towards him and lowered his face towards hers.

"can i?" zion whispered with his lips a centimeter from brinns.

"mhm" brinn nodded. zion connected their lips and sparks flew for the both of them.

"we should go downstairs" brinn mumbled into the kiss.

"yeah" zion nodded.

"your so beautiful" zion wiped the hair from brinns face as they laid in brinns bed.

"takes you 3 years apart to finally tell me that" brinn joked.

"i'm matured now" zion smiled and pecked brinn "but i told you that everyday before too"

"i know" brinn gave him a light smile and then laid on her back looking up at the ceiling. she stayed quite for a minute thinking about how she wouldn't see him again for a while, and then zuri. she didn't want to lie to him anymore, she wanted to tell him the truth but she didn't want to ruin this.

"whatchu thinking about?" zion laughed slightly at brinns intense gaze.

"what?" brinn shot her head at zion started by his statement "oh" she laughed.

"spill" zion sat up against the headboard. brinn sat up pulling the sheets up to cover her body. she grabbed her shirt from the side table and threw it on quickly along with her underwear and walked over to her suitcase. brinn dug through time find her wallet and walked back to the bed sitting facing zion. she opened the wallet and looked up at zion.

"i'm warning you, its a lot, so take your time, you can yell at me if you want, i'll be ok"

"ok? your kinda scaring me" zion looked at brinn worried.

"this is zuri" brinn pulled the picture from her wallet and handed it to zion "she's three, about to turn four" zion took the picture and store intensely at it. he knew it was his as soon as he saw her, she looked like the perfect mix between the two of them. he never imagined something like this would happen, part of him was angry that she didn't tell him, but another part of him could care less.

"she's- she's adorable" zion smiled looking at brinn "why didn't you tell me?" zion looked at her confused.

"i was scared, we weren't able to be together so i thought that i'd be better if i didn't say anything" brinn looked down at her fingers "i'm sorry, i should've told you"

"i honestly don't care about that" zion shook his head and pulled brinn to sit next to him "i just want to meet her"

"well i was thinking you could make a trip down before you went back" brinn suggested.

"wait so who's the dad?" zion asked brinn making her heart drop.

"what- uh- zion-"

"i'm kidding" zion laughed.

"i hate you for that" brinn shook her head.