12

"come on please stay the night" zions voice rang, he had been trying to get her to stay for the last ten minutes.

"z come on i have alot of work to do" scar whined back.

"pleaseeeeee" zion asked again.

"ugh fineee" scarlett said pretending to sound annoyed.

wayne took off his head set and looked at the officers around him. he put his finger in the air motioning that it was on. "its go time, i want it to be believe able paintings missing and things torn through" wayne explained briefly. another officer took waynes place listening to scarletts tapped phone, a switch he had made when scarlett sat in the park painting.

"what should we do tonight" zion asked playing with scarletts hands as they laid down on his bed.

"mhm i dont know" scarlett bit her lip playfully

"i mean say less" zion leaned in kissing her slowly.

"can we watch a movie?" scarlett asked puffy out her bottom lip "maybe with the guys too?" scarletts eyes brightened up.

"oh so you tryna fuck now you dont" sion said jokingly.

"i meant later its 7 pm" scarlett rolled her eyes. she stood up and began to walk downstairs to put a movie on for herself and the guys. zion followed her downstairs asking the guys on his way if they wanted to watch.

"lets watch breakfast at tiffanys" scar suggested "its set in nyc" she looked around hopefully, but she was also trying to do her job. the boys biggest robbery had been in nyc.

"yeah sure" edwin shrugged.

"why not" nick agreed taking a sip from a beer bottle. neither of their tones seemed off, they were good at what they do she would admit.

"yay" scar squealed making zion chuckle and then began to play the movie. she grabbed the blanket that was covering her knees and pull it up to her shoulders making sure zion still had enough as well.

zion laid asleep peacefully on the couch as the credits rolled across the screen. he never could sit through a whole movie without falling asleep. scar smiled at him pecking his cheek lightly and headed up to the bathroom to get ready.

she splashed her face with cold water realizing that all tbe guys were in bed, it was risking but she wanted to look around, dig a little deeper. after getting ready for bed she slipped into edwins room who had went to the studio for a late night sesh after the movie ended.

she looked at the posters on the walls, two of them their own posters and one a nsync poster. she walked over to his bedside table opening the drawer pulling out papers but nothing was at use. she sighed bitting her lip thinking about where else there could be something to tell her how they pull of their heists.

she looked around on his dresser looking over his cologne and the many hats he had sitting on it. one thing caught her eyes, it had looked like an inner ear that he wouldve used on stage. she picked it up running her fingers over it coming to the conclusion that it was just a regular inner ear and not a mic that she had suspected.

she sighed in defeat and began to walk out when she spotted a case in the closet. she looked at it curiously and was about to start towards it when edwin walked in.

"uhh hey?" he looked at her confused as to why she was in his room.

"oh hey, sorry im looking for the papers zion let you borrow" scarlett lied "he ran out and i remembered he let you borrow a pack"

"oh yeah of course" edwin said shaking off all the suspicion he had. he walked over to his desk and grabbed them from the drawer.

"thank you" she smiled and walked out. edwin nodded and sat down at his desk. his closet caught his eye seeing it was partially open and the case was revealed. he shut the closet door and looked up wondering if scarlett had looked inside of it.