4

"don't expect too much" scar smiled at him as they stood in front of her studio door which was an apartment she rented out.

"im expecting a lot" zion joked making scarlett smile and unlock the door. she opened it revealing a dimly lit apartment with art supplies and original art covering the place.

"it's a little messy don't mind" scarlett said walking in before zion and turned on the lights revealing the art hanging on the walls. scarlett watched as zion slowly made a round looking at all of the art.

"your really talented" zion concluded standing i. the middle of the room.

"thank you" scarlett smiled shyly. she watched as zion continued to walk around and finally ended up at her painting station. he picked up and empty canvas and put in on her easel.

"care to teach me?" zion asked looking over his shoulder to scarlett. she smiled at him and walked over putting on an apron. zion mimicked her prep by putting an apron on and pulling out different colors of paint. scarlett stood next to him and handed him a brush.

"start with white and put it all over the canvas" scarlett began and zion did so without a problem. "take the red now and put that on the top half and then blend the yellow in" scar explained. zion began strong but it ended up as two blops of paint on the canvas.

"i'm thinking im not so good at this" zion laughed turning to scarlett.

"it's ok" scarlett tilted her head looking at the canvas. she look at zion scrunching her face but ultimately laughed at the fact zion had paint in his face.

"what?" zion asked laughing as well.

"you've got paint" scarlett reaches her hand up to zions face to wipe it off. zion reaches his hand up and wiped yellow paint on scarletts check.

"oops" zion said innocently.

"oops" scarlett reciprocated by smudging more paint on zions cheek. zion and scarlett both laughed at eachother ready to make the next move. scarlett reaches out to smudge more paint on zion but his hand caught hers. zion looked at her lips while scarlett store at his face reading his emotions. zion pulled scarlett into him and pressed his lips sweetly against his. they moved in sync before they both pulled away. scarlett looked down shyly as she pulled away trying to hide the huge smile on her face. 

"teach me how they really do it" zion smiled handing scarlett the paint brush. scarlett smiled and took zions place in front of the canvas and began painting the sunset she intended zion to do. zion watched in awe of how she made the painting look so effortless.

"this will take too long to finish, but the finish project will look something like this" scarlett smiled and pointed to a canvas hanging above them on the wall.

"that's really good" zion said in awe of the canvas.

"thanks i appreciate it" scarlett smiled putting down her brush on her palette "so what else do you have to tell?" scarlett asked curiously taking off her apron "i've brought you into the most vulnerable place in my life, and you haven't said a word about yourself all night"

"there's not much too it honestly" zion shrugged.

"come on there must be something" scarlett continued

"just a boy from a small town in canada who moved to la to pursue a music career" zion wiped it off like it was nothing.

"ok i'll get it out of you at some point" scarlett nodded and chuckled a bit noticing zions tough outer shell.

"ok sure" zion laughed along with her. zion looked down at his phone noticing the time knowing that he had to record with the guys.

"don't worry" scarlett smiled knowing that by his face he had to leave.

"i'm sorry but we reserved a studio" zion apologized feeling poorly about leaving.

"i said don't worry" scarlett smiled at him making his feel slightly better.

"i had fun, i'll text you to do it again?" zion asked.

"yeah for sure" scarlett smile.

"ok i'll see ya" zion hugged scarlett and walked out of the studio doors to his car.