30

"morning" brinn was greeted with zions deep morning voice and his lovely morning breath.

"you need to brush" brinn put her fingers on his lips stopping his actions of trying to kiss her.

"so do you" zion smiled both their eyes barley open because of how early in the morning it was and kissed her.

"zuri is probably already up" brinn sat up rubbing her eyes looking at her phone that read 7:27 am.

"why am i up so early?" zion groaned looking at his phone and laid back down in bed.

"your a dad now, get used to it" brinn smiled at him and got up from bed just to be pulled back down by zion making brinn let out a high pitches scream. zion held brinn on top of himself and kissed her again.

"i love you" brinn smiled at zion once he pulled away. she took his dreads in her hand and began to playfully twist one of them.

"i love you too" zion pecked her again. they both walked downstairs zion getting breakfast ready and brinn grabbing zuri. once brinn appears in the kitchen a groggy zuri in her hands zion placed a bagel on the table for the both of them.

"thank you" brinn pecked his lips.

"ewwww" zuri yelled from her chair.

"eat your bagel" brinn replied making zuri laugh.

"someone's at the door!" zion called down to brinn who was outside with zuri playing in the sand.

"i'll get it!" brinn yelled back to zion hurrying to the door while zion took brinns place outside on the beach with zuri.

"surprise" brinn opened the door to see grant standing there wearing a floral button down and a straw hat.

"you couldn't have dressed any better?" brinn looked at him like he was crazy.

"nope" grant popped the p and let himself in.

"i assume you came for the papers?" brinn said to grant making him nod. brinn walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the papers which her tucked behind a cereal box.

"that's everything that was there" brinn watched grant as he flipped through the papers and held onto the flash drive.

"thank you, really" grant said genuinely.

"of course" brinn nodded.

"the transfer will be made to all your accounts over the course of a month to avoid a lot of suspicion" grant explained "you know the building got stormed right?"

"yeah" brinn nodded remembering the instructions she gave the girl.

"you did your job better than i could've imagined" grant admitted "maybe this was your calling all along"

"not so sure about that, but i will take the compliment" brinn laughed.

"i actually have something else for you" grant paused "you know my guy chris right?"

"yeah fbi right?" brinn replied walking outside on the patio with waters in her hands for them. she sat down at the outdoor table with grant as they continued the conversation.

"yeah, well i got a deal with them for you" grant said making brinn look at him confused "and of course the rest of the guys"

"you- you what?" brinn couldn't believe what she had just heard.

"it was the least i could do. the fbi is will to turn a blind eye to the first bank robbery and all cases will be closed"

"so it's like an informant deal" brinn nodded slowly thinking about the offer.

"yeah, you guys would carry out hits for them, kinda like a special opps team" grant waited to see what brinn would say but he knew she wouldn't give him an answer now "listen just think about it, you let me know" grant nodded and stood up from the chair. he turned around and walked trough the house right out the door.

"that grant?" zion came up from the beach with zuri in his arms.

"yeah" brinn nodded crossing her arms uneasily letting zion know something was up.

"what he say?" zion asked concerned putting zuri down.

"he got us all a deal with the fbi" brinn said still shocked "no more running, all cases closed. we'd be like a special ops kinda thing"

"did you take it?" zion asked brinn liking the sound of not having to run anymore and working with the fbi alone.

"i didn't give him an answer" brinn shook her head.