Chapter Five

Click the star !
Sorry for any mistakes

Monday

"Von uh uh uh" Mai was making a tik tok.

"Sit down before you hurt yourself , you know them ol knees." Mikah threw a pillow from on her couch at her, he came over to take her to the mall like he said he would yesterday but they just ended up hanging around, at this point they both knew that the mall was out of the picture.

"Shut up" she flicked him off rolling her eyes, she said going to get the timer for the next clip.

She placed it against the empty vase on the table, clicking the 3 second timer she got up on the couch standing over Mikah when he was on his phone, he simply ignored her tired of her buffoonery.

The clip started and she got all in his face, he had his phone against his face recording her but she didn't know that, she thought he was simply blocking his face.

The clip finished and before she could get down he brought his hand up to hit the back of her knees causing her to almost fall flat on the floor but he caught her nearly crying of laughter.

"get up off me man." She mumbled

"N-nah are you okay ?" He laughed holding her against him.

"Im fine dumbass, lemme up." She rolled her eyes turning to look at him with her chin on his chest.

"You seem pretty okay here" he shrugged his shoulders putting his hands around her.

"Nigga please." She rolled her eyes "yo hands long pass me my phone." She told him picking at his eyebrows.

"Say please." He said

"No." She said going to get up but he held her down.

"Say.please." He looked at her, before she could say anything the doorbell rang and she jumped up.

She looked out the window to see Leanna, since they weren't going out she decided to let Leanna do her hair, she was getting knotless braids for the first time.

"Hey stank." She said to Anna when she opened the door.

"Hey pooh." Leanna said walking in taking off her shoes, then she saw her boyfriends' brother.

"Oop girl i ain know you had company." She said lowly to Mai.

"Heyyy Mikah." She waved at him

"Wussup" he greeted her looking at the tv.

Mai rolled her eyes and walked over to him and slapped his chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK." He coughed looking up at her.

"Life flashed before yo damn eyes huh" she smirked at him "now you know not to try to kill me dumbass nigga, take them musty ass feet of my damn couch." She slapped his throat causing Leanna's eyes to go wide and get her phone to record them and send it to the boys.

"Nigg-" he jumped up at her and began to chase her around the house. After a solid two minutes of running, Mai was out of breath.

"Okay okay okay, look you wanna punch me ?" She held out her arm.

"Nigga hell yeah, bring yo damn arm." He pulled her and punched her.

"owww, dumbass, that hurt" she pulled back and rubbed it with her eyes tearing up.

"No fucking way Mai." He looked at her trying not to laugh.

"Leave me alone" she pushed passed his sniffing "cmon girl, lemme go get the hair" she mumbled to Anna.