Chapter Fifteen

Click the star!
Don't be afraid to comment
Sorry for any mistakes

*just wait till the end, ik this one a lil long and boring*

Two months later

Beginning of November

Saturday

"Ray Ray cut it out your gonna make it mad..I don give a FUCK kiesha.."

Mai sat in the seat laughing at herself, she was funny.

She nodded her head looking around " Lil bitch i ain want yo man...these rich niggas throwin paper..it's time fuh the twerkala-" she stopped seeing a couple fighting in their car.

"Oh" she tried to peek out of the window when the woman started to hit the man.

"Oh-" the man hit the woman back.

The woman jumped out of the car " YOU ARE A SICK MUTHAFUCKA, HOW YOU BURNIN AN HITTING ME RAW NIGGA!!! RAWWW !!!!" She shouted for the whole parking lot to hear.

"Get back in the car" the man gritted out.

"Girl no keep goin" Mai said to herself.

"Hell no, you think we talkin this out ? We not. Ima go, get my shit and stay the hell away from you. You ain gotta worry bout me. Worry bout that man or woman that you needed to get some from." She scoffed "got me fucked up."
She shook her head walking away.

Mai jumped hearing the car door open, she looked over at Leanna "girl why the fuck you so jumpy" she laughed.

"I was minding people business, what you get ?" Looking in the backseat where the bag was placed.

"Snacks." Anna nodded checking her phone. "sooo..." Leanna started looking up from the phone.

"Yes please ?" Mai made eye-contact.

"How's Mikah..?" Leanna smiled.

"Ask him..." Mai looked over at her.

"Maia...don be difficult now." Leanna whined.

"I am not being difficult..."

"Yes you are !"

"I am not, i don know what to tell you, we are friends, I don't know why yall always pickin pickin pickin, like what you want me to say ?" She wasn't telling a lie. They were friends. After Mikah came over and they watched movies, they were hanging out every weekend if not atleast twice a week, whether it was planned or not, they ended up spending time together and nobody had any complaints.

"I know you like him.." Anna pulled out of the spot. The girls decided to get together and have a day, so they took Jamal's car for the day.

"Okay...and ?"

"So you ain denying it ?" Leanna looked over when they reached a red light.

"Nope." Mai shook her head popping the "p".

"Self awareness, love to see it, giving me very much growth." Leanna clapped.

"Girl the light is green." Mai pointed forward.

"Oh shit, we late already." Anna rolled her eyes.

"Who fault that is ?" Mai asked going to open her phone.

"...that don matter..." She took a left.

Mai shook her head looking down at her phone.

Granny❤️