Chapter Twelve

Click the star!
Sorry for any mistakes.
Don't be afraid to comment even if it is one laughing emoji.

Three weeks later.

Second week in September.

Wednesday.

Mai walked out of school early because she didn't have anymore classes and just in case they wanted to give her hell for leaving school grounds, she got Darline to call her out.

Getting ready to walk to the bus stop she stopped seeing a very familiar car, and he was leaning against it, he couldn't have been here for Jamal because he wasn't in classes today...

She sighed walked up and stopped right infront of him.

Them ol ladies always up to something.

"Darline send you ?" She asked.

"No hi ? How you doin ? Sorry for avoiding you for the past month ?" He tilted his head

"I wasn't avoiding you, I simply just didn't see you around."

"Bullshit Mai, we was cool then all of a sudden it's head nods and "wussups", you ain even come to the opening, so I'm callin bullshit Maia."

"I nod my head and tell everybody wussup." She slit her eyes "and im sorry, I wasn't feeling well." She sighed feeling bad, she really wasn't feeling well, there was a stomach bug going around that week, she did want to go, but couldn't.

"Yeah..i ain everybody nigga." He shrugged

"Whatever, did Darline send you?" She asked again.

"I still ain get a hi,hello, how are you ?..you still ain say sorry for bein an asshole."

"Hi Mikah, how are you ?" She asked getting annoyed.

"Why you sound like you getting annoyed with me ?" He laughed.

"Because i am !" She snapped.

"Why ? I ain do nothing to you."

"You jus- ugh get in the car." She walked over to the passenger seat and pulled at the door, it was locked.

She looked at him "unlock the door please."

"Im only doin it cus you said please" he clicked the button on the car and they both got in.

"I could've taken the bus." She muttered

"But you ain so suck it up." He pulled out of the school.

Mai rolled her eyes and put her airpods in and played her music, she really didn't want to interact with him. She didn't even know why, she just wasn't in the mood to talk so she simply watched everything passing by eventually falling alseep.

**

10 minutes later.

Mikah pulled up to a McDonalds Drive-Thru ordering food for him and Mai. He looked over at her sleeping and shook his head.

That girl is something else.

He pulled up to the window.

"Two twenty piece nuggets, one spicy, one regular and two waters ?"  She looked at the screen.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Aight $11.20."

(I looked up the prices, seeing that i am in Barbados...so if it wrong that's on me, I haven't been to McDonalds in a while.)