Chapter Twenty-Three

Click the star!
*Sorry for any mistakes*
Don't be afraid to comment!

Friday.

11:30 am

"Maia are you serious?" Mikah shook her leg.

"Yes, now get off of me b" she was annoyed.

"Because i ain bring you food ?" He was really struggling not to laugh.

"Nigga yes, it don matter what i be doin or where i am, i does always message you an ask" she pouted, now she was going to have to make breakfast and cook, that was what she wanted to avoid doing, plus it was Friday, not even Darline cooks on Fridays.

"Im sorry baby" he was genuinely starting to feel bad. 

"Nah it's all good" she shook her head.

He climbed into the bed hovering over her and dipped down kissing her cheek. "Im sorry foreal, now i feel bad, you wanna go out and eat ?" He asked before dipping down and kissing her neck.

"Mmm, nah youn have to, ima get some nuggets or somethin" she held him when he fully laid on her.

"Okay, ima make you something, what you got out in the kitchen?" Mikah asked with his face in her neck.

She shrugged "I just told you ima get nuggets" rubbing his neck.

"And i told you ima make you something." He said getting comfortable ontop of the girl.

"You soun like you bout to sleep" she laughed.

"Nah, just tell me what you want."

"A grilled cheese" she hadn't had one in a while.

"Ima make you a grilled cheese then" he help himself up going to kiss her.

"Okay thank you" she smiled and looked at him.

he look extra fine today...

"You look good" she told him.

"Yeah ?" He smirked.

She nodded "mmhm, real good"

"Thank you" he kissed her lips and pulled away but Mai wanted more.

She pulled his face down to hers attaching her lips one more time.

She was taking control, Mikah did not mind, he liked when she took control.

He gripped her side making her smile, she was ticklish, he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

Mai didn't mind, she loved to kiss Mikah, he was very good at kissing.

He pulled away and licked his lips looking at the girl.

"What ?"

He shook his head "nothin" he was holding back, he didn't want to, but he knew he had to.

"Cmon you want yo grilled cheese right ?" He got up off of the girl.

She licked over her bracket-less teeth and nodded, she still wasn't used to it. "Yes please"

He turned around knowing she wanted a piggy back ride.

She place her head on his shoulder. "Cmon, to the kitchen hoe."

Mikah shook his head.

**

Mai sat at the dining table looking at Mikah move around the kitchen, although he was only making a grilled cheese, in her eyes he looked good. Hell he looked good doing anything to her.