A/N

We have finally come to the end of "Dark Waters" and I'm so, so grateful for everyone that has read it this far and voted on it! You guys inspire and motivate me to keep writing, you really have no idea how much of a tremendous help you all are!

I also wanted to thank all the other amazing ATINY writers that inspire me to become as good as them in my writing. There are so many talented ATINY writers out there and I really do hope I can get to their playing field at some point with my writing.

Along with them, I would also love to thank my supporters but most specifically sotakugrl for supporting me the most through my writer's block and for helping me brainstorm ideas.

They've been of such amazing help and I really appreciate them for being there for me.

Lastly, I just wanted to use this page as a way to connect with my readers and to drop concept ideas or story ideas they would like to see someone write.

I, of course, have some of my own but I would love to see the amazing and creative thoughts you guys would love to see in a story. Or if you have any do's and don't's you can let me know as well!

If there are any questions or suggestions for my book you can always drop it on my page or message me through here!

Thank you! And have a great day/night!

❤️🧡💛💚💙