CH. 7 ~ Test

Rip to this man right here. Kim Jonghyun (April 8, 1990 – December 18, 2017). He will always be in our hearts. 😭

~

"Sun-Mi, wake up," A voice whispered into my ear. It was as soft as butter and as sweet as honey. The velvety sound had the opposite effect on me than what it instructed me to do. Instead of waking up, I curled up tighter in the sheets, smiling while muttering incoherently at the voice I hear. The voice calls me again, this time a bit louder, but I still ignored its plea. The next thing I knew the sheets were being pulled away from my body as cold water splashes onto my face. I shoot up falling off the bed as the cold water makes contact with my skin startling me awake. I jump up from the floor and look around the room with wild eyes as I hear the echoes of laughter coming from an all too familiar voice.

"YEOSANG! WHAT. THE ACTUAL. HECK!" I yell at him as he doubles over in laughter. His giggles are light and carefree, almost like a little child. A bucket falls to the floor where I'm guessing is where the water came from

"I'm sorry," he says in between his string of giggles, "You just wouldn't wake up." I inhale deeply calming myself down as I take a look at my soaked gown. It was already super transparent but with the water, it's 1000 times worse.

"Do you need something?" I ask a bit irritated as he passes me a towel.

"Yes, actually Captain wanted to see you." I pause at his last statement raising an eyebrow at him.

"I've been in this damn room for over 3 weeks. What could he possibly want from me, now?" I ask skeptically. Honestly, I've been doing just fine these last few weeks. Seonghwa and Yeosang would keep me enough company and bring me the essentials. The room was as tidy as ever and aside from my loneliness when the two men were busy, I was doing well. In fact, they aren't that bad. I found out lots about both of them. We would share stories of our past and laugh over tiny things. Yeosang was always very blunt and sarcastic when making jokes, but he does deeply care and is quite a softie. Seonghwa is also soft even though he first seemed intimidating. Very gentlemanly and polite although he is a bit of an oddball.

"Not sure what he wants exactly, but we're supposed to hit land in a couple of hours. He wanted to see how you were holding up I guess." I scowl a bit as I dry myself up and move to fix my cot. Yeosang was leaning against the wall next to my bed so he was able to catch a glimpse of my face. "Don't make that face. It's all gonna be fine. Just don't act suspicious."

"Who else will be there?" I ask out of curiosity. He puffs out his cheeks before answering.

"People." He answers vaguely and I punch his arm slightly. "Ok, ok," he smiles, "The main crew. Everyone you met so far plus two more guys."

"So eight in total?"

"Yes, ma'am." I nod taking in the information.

"Get dressed. I'll be waiting for you outside," He says before exiting the room. He's halfway out the door when he spins around suddenly snapping his fingers. "Oh yeah, and fix yourself up. Isolation has not done you well," I gasp throwing the bucket he used on me earlier at him but it ricochets off the door as he closes it quickly. I shake my head and chuckle at the scene that just happened. Maybe I can get a second chance here, I think to myself but then shake off the thought, Who am I kidding, I'm an alien here.

~

"Yeosang?" I call as I peek through the door. He turns to look at me as I poke my head around the door.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod timidly. I notice Seonghwa who seemed to have been talking to him.

"Good morning, Sun-Mi. Did you sleep well?" He asks.